Ratings
38 11
Made by - Drakonixal
Difficulty - Insane
Where to find - My second plot.
Pictures - http://imgur.com/a/0ryWm
Jumps - 100
Checkpoints - 8

Hopefully it if does get accepted it doesn't get nerfed. I wanted to make a very hard course for more advanced players. If the triple neos get nerfed it will be very easy tbh.

Last edited:

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Just a little hint for you. When doing screens press f1 before screening, so the chat , coordinates and your hand will be hidden for better pictures. So far from the screens you made, this parkour looks not bad. I will take a look in the next days on Creative. Good luck with it :D

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
nice one mate, this is just what we need, a really hard insane course that brings back the triple neos Paradise has an X facing one as well which is neat Biomes was a Z facing (yes it makes a difference) hope it gets accepted, with the exception of Biomes, Iphone and Madoka Magica insanes really aren't insane any more P.S. hope aether also gets added i wanna see the rage at our corner.

Ratings
looks good :)

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Hey. I am happy to accept this parkour. I think it will be a great addition to parkour. I would love to see how this competes with biomes. The jumps even though near impossible are challenging and the overall build is really good. I wouldn't call it paradise. My fingers died twice testing this course XD. Thank you for submitting and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.