Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : 2 ; -37 / /plot visit Shinxray 2
Difficulty : Hard
Numbers of jumps : 71 (?)
Screenshots :

(Yeah I know, there is some parkour who used this theme (TemporalTower/Primal) so to counterbalance the unoriginality of the theme, I tried to revisited the tower and add a lot of original (weird ?) jumps on it c: )
Good luck !

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Shinxray,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is indeed overused and I would still recommend finding an original theme for any future maps.
- The build isn't something I'm a big fan of. Having a ton of different blocks can make it messy, especially because of the amount of texture. Try to not over-detail your build, to keep it clean yet nice. Also, I know you can build really well so I'm positive any future maps can top this one.
- The jumps are what made me accept this map in the end. The jumps are indeed original or rare around the parkour world. Keep having jumps like this in your maps, they are really fun to do while also still challenging.
- The length suits the difficulty nicely, especially in combination with the checkpoint placement. So, keep working on these points and you'll be set for any future submissions!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.