()()()()++++Parkour Assassins Clan++++()()()()

Are YOU going to join the Parkour Assassins Clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IGN Unbannable
Age 14
Your Amount Of Jumps 15k
How often you can be on Minevast 2-4 hours on week days, 6-12 hours on weekends.
When is the best time for you to be on! 4-8 gmt
Whats your Rank in Minevast parkour? Was skilled until changed my name. Will prove Im good.
Why? Im good at parkour ;)

I Agree To The Terms of Service, and I will be held responsible for any issues that may occur, regarding The Parkour Assassins Clan. And, that if i fail to do so, I will be subjected removal from the Clan.

Parkour Assassins Clan
Owner: Ham562
Co-Owner: Fastball602
Head-Manager: N/A

Description:
This Is a Parkour Clan. This is the first of its kind, so it will be tweaked slightly as time goes on. To join this clan, you must be dedicated and agree to the following terms. You also, should be able to get on quite a bit, as we dont want inactive people. We also usually wont accept the Noob rank people, unless you can prove your Good! :D We hope to face other clans in hand to hand Parkour competitions, but we will usually practice by having the Clan split up, and we play eachother. Also. we hope to have up to 10 /12 People In the clan!

Terms Of Service:

By agreeing to the following terms, you will be able to stay in the Clan and partake!
1) You are On a decent amount of time daily! (Doesn't mean dedicate your life ;))
2) You have an account on the Forums!
3) You are at least the Rookie Rank, UNLESS You can prove yourself Good!
4) You actively partake in events, and you cooperate with others!

Application:
IGN
Age (Does not really matter)
Your Amount Of Jumps
How often you can be on Minevast
When is the best time for you to be on!
Whats your Rank in Minevast parkour?
Why?
And State the following Line at the bottom of your Application:

I Agree To The Terms of Service, and I will be held responsible for any issues that may occur, regarding The Parkour Assassins Clan. And, that if i fail to do so, I will be subjected removal from the Clan.

Hope To see you guys in the Clan! :D
-Ham562 (Parkour Moderator)

Parkour Assassins Clan
Owner: Ham562
Co-Owner: Fastball602
Head-Manager: N/A

Description:
This Is a Parkour Clan. This is the first of its kind, so it will be tweaked slightly as time goes on. To join this clan, you must be dedicated and agree to the following terms. You also, should be able to get on quite a bit, as we dont want inactive people. We also usually wont accept the Noob rank people, unless you can prove your Good! :D We hope to face other clans in hand to hand Parkour competitions, but we will usually practice by having the Clan split up, and we play eachother. Also. we hope to have up to 10 /12 People In the clan!

Terms Of Service:

By agreeing to the following terms, you will be able to stay in the Clan and partake!
1) You are On a decent amount of time daily! (Doesn't mean dedicate your life ;))
2) You have an account on the Forums!
3) You are at least the Rookie Rank, UNLESS You can prove yourself Good!
4) You actively partake in events, and you cooperate with others!

Application:
IGN
Age (Does not really matter)
Your Amount Of Jumps
How often you can be on Minevast
When is the best time for you to be on!
Whats your Rank in Minevast parkour?
Why?
And State the following Line at the bottom of your Application:

Hope To see you guys in the Clan! :D
-Ham562 (Parkour Moderator)
IGN: ajhutter44
Jumps: 19K
How often am I on?: I am on usually anywhere from 1-4 hours a day, usually about 2. This goes up on weekends though.
Best Time to be on: 3-5 p.m. Est Time
Why?: I want to join because it is something different an sounds like a whole lot of fun!!

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Ign: DaTNTBoy (AKA PArkourMasta)
Jumps: 49k
How often on? Usually 1-2 hours a day
Best TIme to be on: 8:00 AM MST Or 330 PM MST
Why? Want to be in the clan sounds like a fun chance
P.S I hope this isnt too late

Ratings
Uhh I have no clue if the applications are still up but here goes nothing. :oops:

Age (Does not really matter) 13 (Nearly 14)
Your Amount Of Jumps 125k
How often you can be on Minevast Well I'm on like.. Every day? :confused:
When is the best time for you to be on! Well I live in a central timezone, normally online in the morning and the afternoon, I'm usually not online as much at the mid day kind of area.
Whats your Rank in Minevast parkour? Master. I'm also a Sponsor.
Why? Well I'm kinda trying to get back into the groove of parkour, I'm hoping to kind of up my skills and have a little fun parkouring with some other people who are dedicated about it :eek:

Thanks for reading, get back to me whenever! o_O

I Agree To The Terms of Service, and I will be held responsible for any issues that may occur, regarding The Parkour Assassins Clan. And, that if I fail to do so, I will be subjected removal from the Clan.

Last edited:

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
IGN: Pud96
Age( Does not really matter):13
Your amount Of Jumps?: 92K (and Climbing)
How Often you can be on Minevast?: on weekdays like 3:00 or 4:00 h and on weekend I play like 5:00 to 6:00 h
When Is The best time Fore You to be on?: 3:00-5PM
what is your rank on mineast parkour?:Beast
why?:i like parkour and if i was on a clan people could see how good i am, and the people would enjoy the parkour