27 4
  • Parkour name: Haunted Mansion
  • Plot warp: /plot h JinxRaider23 5
  • Course difficulty: Insane
  • Checkpoints: 7
  • Time taken to build: Over 10 hours
  • Creator: JinxRaider23
  • Tester: JinxRaider23

I hope you all like this new parkour course! I have took alot of advice from people from my last 3 parkour courses that got rejected. I have spent ALOT of time on this course (All of my Minecraft time) and I really hope you all like it, as lots of people said they like this course too :)

~Theo (JinxRaider23)

Attachments

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Ive seen this Parkour map and it looks really good. The only problem is it is very big and can get confusing but other than that its good. Best of luck :p

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hey Theo,
I think this course is awesome! I love the storyline of it, it gives something extra to the course. I do not think it is confusing, you give the right directions. The jumps in the course suits the level of the course. I really hope the course gets accepted!

Best of luck,
Lucas // Lxcify

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Hey Theo,
I think this course is awesome! I love the storyline of it, it gives something extra to the course. I do not think it is confusing, you give the right directions. The jumps in the course suits the level of the course. I really hope the course gets accepted!

Best of luck,
Lucas // Lxcify
Thanks soo much :D <3
Your comments are very much appreciated :)
Thanks Lucas xD

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heyaa Jinx,

I have not been able to try the course yet. It looks really great though.

However, if you want to submit the parkour course, like you (probably) did before, you should do that in the "map submissions" section. Just a heads up, incase you didn't notice. Since I'm not quite sure if your map will be reviewed when it's just in the "parkour" section.

Can't wait to try it out!

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Heyaa Jinx,

I have not been able to try the course yet. It looks really great though.

However, if you want to submit the parkour course, like you (probably) did before, you should do that in the "map submissions" section. Just a heads up, incase you didn't notice. Since I'm not quite sure if your map will be reviewed when it's just in the "parkour" section.

Can't wait to try it out!
oh lol soz xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1486910989][/DOUBLEPOST] Thanks Jordan ;)

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Hey Theo,

Best of luck,
Lucas // Lxcify
On the eve of a day that's bigger than us, we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
I moved the map into "Map Submissions". Please put it in there next time, when submitting :D
Ok i will do sorry xD, "Map Submissions", i will post it there next time
[DOUBLEPOST=1486981118][/DOUBLEPOST]
On the eve of a day that's bigger than us, we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must.
what? XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1486981190][/DOUBLEPOST]*Theo waits in wonder if the map will get through O_O* xD

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Hey. I will be putting this into reviewing. I like the course but the build needs a lot more work. You need to add interior design and have more detail on the outside. The way it is right now, I'll have to reject it. But with some work it can become a great course. Thanks for submitting. Please let a Map Judge know once you have done the above and we will be happy to review it once again. You don't need to make another forums post. I hope to see more in the future.

[EDIT] After some improvements, we have decided to accept the course. It had some pretty unique jumps here and there and also what I have said above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.