Parkour enchanted helmet shop!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Dacon recently added Auto lapis, meaning that Lapis is now automatically included in Enchanting tables. So, I'm now starting a ENCHANTING shop!

Leather Helmets:
Leather helmets are provided by me, no need to supply me with one. If you really want to, you can supply me with leather helmets.

Minimum price: 25 gems
Protection I: +2 gems
Aqua affinity: +1 gem
Projectile Protection II: +5 gems
Projectile Protection I: +2 gems
Unbreaking I: +2 gems
Blast protection: +1 gem
Random enchants: 18 gems
It is another 2 gems each extra enchant (For example, if I had protection I, it would be 27 gems, but if I had Protection I and Aqua affinity I it would be 30 gems.

Gold Helmets:

Must provide gold helmet, price determined by Enchants

Minimum: 16 gems
Random enchants: 20 gems
Unbreaking I: +3 gems
Projectile protection I: +3 gems
Projectile protection II: +5 gems
Blast protection I: 2 gems
If I get higher enchants than those listed above, you will pay an extra gem per level higher than those listed above.

Diamond Helmets

You may supply or pay me to supply a Diamond helmet.

Minimum: 15 gems (1520 gems if I supply it.)
YOLO Helmet (Random enchantments): 18 gems
Projectile protection I and II: +2 gems and +4 gems
Blast protection I and II: +1 gem and +3 gems
Unbreaking I: +2 gems
Aqua affinity: +3 gems
There is no guarantee that you will recieve the ordered enchantments on your Gold or Diamond helmet, I will try my best to get the right enchantment. Price will not differ if I do not get the right enchantments for you.

Random enchantments are all enchanted at the highest level, if you really dont care what enchantments you get and want a cheaper price, you can buy a level 1 enchantment for the minimum price.

IF you have any enchantment bottles you would like to sell me, you can sell me them at 5 gems every 4 bottles(Minimum of 16 at a time) Or you can PM me and negotiate with the pricing. If you have a helmet you would like to sell me (enchanted or not enchanted) You can PM me for offers.

When you pay me, be sure to pay golddigger221 with the right amount of gems. Be sure to NOT send gems to my /nick (GoldenPK). If you have any suggestions for my pricing or my thread format, post it below. If you like it, say so below. If you hate this, post below! If you have something to say about this at all, feel free to say it, hate or no hate. I want to see honest responses about what people think about this thread.

Anvil services

If, by any chance, you would like me to combine items in a anvil for you, you will pay 15 gems each level I spend to combine your item. I put this at a higher price because most anvil combinations are quite small, but the big ones take a big chunk out of my XP bar. Please PM me about anvil services.

Post orders below!

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
(Reserved)

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I like this idea, Hope to use it soon. :)
This isn't an idea, I am selling enchantment services. Misunderstanding?

But I guess a real shop for coolz helmets and armor could be a good idea...