Rejected Parkour Map Submission: Alphabet Blocks - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Edit: I took Txilsy's suggestions and edited it so I replaced things with the adjusted ones.
  • Builder - yupitsbrandi
  • Map Maker World - /plot h yupitsbrandi 1
  • Difficulty - Expert
  • Jumps - 98
  • Checkpoints - 5
  • Images - Attatched
I hope you like it :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Brandi,

I will put your course in reviewing for the moment.

I really like the jumps and it would be a shame to let them go to waste. So, for things that would have to be worked on if you'd like.
- This jump is not possible and I don't see another way of doing it, so if you could take another look at it http://prntscr.com/ga0s6l
- I'm not too big of a fan of the build at the end (http://prntscr.com/ga1jvy), it looks out of place. It's nice to have a little drop to the end, but I would pick something that would fit with the course more. Whether this would be a stack of alphabet blocks, books or other things.
- The course looks pretty plain in general, due to the theme. I don't know if you could easily add something to make up for it, but if you can that would be great.

Let me know when you've made some adjustments, best of luck!

Also, feel free to hit me up in-game, forums or discord in case of any questions.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hi again,

I'm sorry to say that your course will be rejected.

The baby that you have added doesn't look the best, it looks like it was only added to fill up space and thus isn't too attractive to look at. The jumps feel pretty repetitive as well, considering most of them are normal block jumps. With that said, the course is a difficult hard in my opinion. This is also because neos are getting more common and players are more used to them.

Apologies for the long wait, but I hope to see some other maps built soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.