Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello indieshead and coralhead,
I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, since there are no Microsoft maps. However, there isn't really much of a build at all. There is just the pixel art of the logo with some random wool structures floating about. Pixel art in both 2D and 3D forums are no longer accepted on ManaCube. Try to have one or two main structures to your build with the parkour on, around, on inside the build.
The parkour is pretty bland. I felt it fit the Medium difficulty okay, but it was very repetitive because it is not varied or mixed much at all. There were also jumps that aren't possible, as well as single pane jumps on top of blocks, which are not allowed due to single panes and iron bars functioning differently in later versions of Minecraft. You can see examples of our map requirements demonstrated at /warp beta on the server, or recently accepted maps in the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.