Rejected ~Parkour Submission~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Hey Wizolo,

While I like the idea, it is not very attractive and can be very confusing at times. A few times I had to quit the parkour and fly around to figure out where I was supposed to go. On top of this, there is already a prison map in the insane section (but having one in easy might benefit the people who are not Skilled+). And the worse of this, is that there is an exploit, although very tough to achieve, can be accomplished through speed five, for donators, and can skip almost half of the map. What I do like, though, is how the jumps are actually very creative and fun in my opinion. Aside from the confusing aspect, and the exploit, I think this could be a great addition for the parkour server. If you touch up on this exploit (it is where the soul sand is), make it more attractive, and slightly less confusing, you might have a shot at getting accepted.

Best of luck!!

Wizolo

MVP+
wizolo
wizolo
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Wizolo,

While I like the idea, it is not very attractive and can be very confusing at times. A few times I had to quit the parkour and fly around to figure out where I was supposed to go. On top of this, there is already a prison map in the insane section (but having one in easy might benefit the people who are not Skilled+). And the worse of this, is that there is an exploit, although very tough to achieve, can be accomplished through speed five, for donators, and can skip almost half of the map. What I do like, though, is how the jumps are actually very creative and fun in my opinion. Aside from the confusing aspect, and the exploit, I think this could be a great addition for the parkour server. If you touch up on this exploit (it is where the soul sand is), make it more attractive, and slightly less confusing, you might have a shot at getting accepted.

Best of luck!!
Hello, i readed your message and i fixed the glitch (exploit) .

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Wizolo,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course.
Rexy's opinion is actually pretty similar to mine. The course is very confusing. Multiple times I did not know where to go and I also think you blocked the path partly for going on with fixing the exploit. Try to get a clearer structure in courses and try to add simple details into the building as well. You are also always free to resubmit this, after fixing the issues we told you.
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.