julia!!

ELITE
juleea
juleea
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everybody!

Quick Note:
Now, I am aware a few have been doing this thread but I have a few suggestions of myself that I think would make the parkour server a bit more enjoyable. Please leave your thoughts below and thank you in advance for reading this!

- Julia / badviibes

---

Lounge

I personally enjoy hanging out in the lounge after a hard parkour map or just to take a break if I've been at it for a while. If I'm going to be honest, though, there isn't much there. I've been playing on Manacube for around 2 months now, and have only recently acquired the access to the Beast Lounge, but from what I know it hasn't changed in a while.

- A very simple yet effective change that could be made in the lounge is the ability to sit in the chairs. The VIP Strip Club is a little awkward with everyone just shifting around a pole and the bar is a little useless if all you can do is stand on the chairs, which you can barely do anyways.

- Another addition would be mini games. This will also be under the 'Spawn' section because it could be either. If it was in the lounge I think it would be nice because it would be a fun extra challenge. This would be best for people who are Champion rank and don't have much to do on Parkour if they aren't wanting to parkour but want to talk to the people on the server. An example I have seen before would be a head hunt, where themed heads are planted around and players must search for them. When they have found all of the heads, they could be given a 50-100 gem reward.

Spawn

Spawn is probably the most active area on the Parkour server. With all of the players, beacon(s), disco floors, and portals, people with older computers ( like me c: ) might experience some lag issues. Spawn is also quite small at the moment, though I understand the build team just finished the new Hubs.

- The most obvious would be to make it a bit larger. I honestly don't know how possible this would be but it would be nice to have more space in spawn.

- Get rid of the beacon when you spawn in if possible. This is an unnecessary addition, and though it does make spawn look better, it isn't the main focus, so it's pretty much useless ( no offense if I have said anything to provoke it ) and something that produces extra lag for people playing on older desktop and laptop computers. It also confuses people ( I don't know if it's just me ) when they are warped and don't know where they are going. I personally have walked into the wrong portal because the beacon blocked my view.

- Make smaller portals. The portals, again, are not the main focus of the area, and are usually never used. The size of them also is another factor that produces lag.

- Make leader boards the main focus. Yes, they are put in the center of spawn, but they are small. People deserve to be appreciated for their hard work and dedication to the server, so making the boards the main focus or making them larger would be a nice touch.

- Mini Games! As I forementioned, this would be posted under this section as well. A few other things could be added as mini games in spawn though, such as elytra games, very very small droppers, and again, head hunts.

And perhaps the most obvious...

New Rank

This is definitely the most obvious and talked about topic that could be added to the Parkour server, so I decided to put it in here as a quick thing. All of the Champion ranks have been waiting for this, and now that the parkour log has been fully released, it could be the next thing. I don't know if the rumors about it are true or if it is already being worked on.

Rank Suggestions:
- Try-Hard
- Overlord
- Warrior
- Superior
- Vanquisher
- Hero

---

Thank you so much for taking time to read this! This was a quick whip up since I was low on time but I wanted to get my first post up >//< I'll be more active on the website as I might apply for staff next year and I need to get a better understanding of what the expectations are and how everything runs here, so expect to see more of me more often <33

- Julia / badviibes

Last edited:

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I love all of these suggestions! I hope at least the ranks and spawn get accepted ;)

+1

xucc

Ratings
I just wanted to point out, the creativity you've had while naming the "new ranks" are so nice. I would love to see these implemented into the server along with your other suggestions!