Rejected PARKOUR TRAINING COURSE! (EASY/MEDIUM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USERNAME: ItzCakie

Plot difficulty: Easy or Medium, I don't really know.

How to get there?: /plot visit ItzCakie 3

Number of jumps: Optional.

Screenshot of plot:

2020-11-04_15.04.23.png

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I have a couple things we shall be skimming over

First of all, you have an unoriginal theme, rainbows. The map is repetitive, and maps aren't for practice, but instead for playing.

I don't think this map will be getting accepted, but I wish you good luck.

Acid

I have a couple things we shall be skimming over

First of all, you have an unoriginal theme, rainbows. The map is repetitive, and maps aren't for practice, but instead for playing.

I don't think this map will be getting accepted, but I wish you good luck.

Acid
Tbh I thought it would be a cool idea to add a course that people could practice on, I didnt really even think about the colour scheme lol

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ItzCakie,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, while the theme is a tutorial map, there are many rainbow and aesthetically similar maps already on ManaCube. There also really isn't a build for the map, it's just bunch of floating jumps. In the future, try to have a main structure with the parkour placed on, around, attached to, or inside of the build.

The parkour is a victim of the tutorial theme, as it isn't mixed or varied much at all. The majority of the map is normal blocks, with a few fences here and there. I think if a tutorial map were to be built it would likely be made an official one that is a lot more comprehensive. People can also build their own practice jumps on plots as well. I would overall recommend looking at our Mapmaking Wiki guides as well as recently accepted maps to get a better idea of our requirements. The map did fit the medium difficulty more I would say, but it is hard to judge due to the simplicity of the map.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.