Votes: 1 25.0%
  • nah

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

1n10

Donator
Ratings
15 5
OK I KNOW I JUST POSTED BUT I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA. PARTY BATTLES!!!!! So basically what this would be is like 2 or more parties fighting each other in pvp. It could also be between the main party its allies and the other party and its allies. We could also have a HUGE WAR at the end of each season because thats when people are most geared and it could be a huge competition. Like you have to beat a party to move to the next rank and in the end 2 parties would be enemies because they would've beaten all the competion and then they fight. The party that wins that will get a prize!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I mean, if you wanna be real here, party battles are always available, as long as the parties aren't allied and if they have /pvp on.

Also, the war? No. I don't like that idea. It would be a bit hard to track parties. One member, yes. An entire party, with many players, no. Also, it'd be unfair, because each party is a different amount of members, so smaller parties have harder times against bigger ones.

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
I agree with @Speediare here it would be an unfair battle between a party with a smaller amount of players against a party with a larger amount of players also it would be a waste of space for the plugins one it's a custom plugin so it would cost Dacon a bit of money and what if the party your pvping has the same allies as you that would be a massive mess and two going back to what Speediare said you can already have battles anywhere you want even "in the end" just make sure you have /pvp on. I disagree that this is a good idea Dacon has better things to spend his money and time on for a tiny feature like this.