people need to be nice for once

Ratings
hi my name is Brandon sansome I am 18 I work for youtube as helping people make new youtubes and outher stuff now I asked 4 staff if I can have a youtuber rank and all of them made fun of me and was being really really rude and told me to shut up and all that now I GOT THE PROFF ON PAPER IN MY HAND RIGHT NOW so if you still want to bully me 5staff bring IT ON if you want to be nice I got the proff and I will show the owner when he asks for it because I do work for youtube and its called black shore LOOK IT UP SO STOP CALLING ME MEAN NAMES AND BULLYING ME BECAUSE I CAN CALL THE COPS AND THE OWNER OF THE SERVER WILL BE IN CRAP FOR YOUR ACTIONS THANK YOU

Ratings
to late I will not help the server and all the proff in on paper I cant show them an less I Skype them that's the thing

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Well get their skype and show them the proof. You don't need to make such a big deal. It's honestly so simple. You just private message Dacon on the forums and y'all sort out everything that way. If indeed you are who you say you are then there should be no issue getting the YouTube rank. But with all the drama you've caused I'm not sure if you'll get it to be honest.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Well then have you tried in game. And I seriously doubt none helped you. But to be honest if you didn't come off so condescending and rude you may or may not have gotten an answer on the YouTube rank by now. Just saying.

Ratings
o well my company I not going to help the server and we called the cops on the owner for running a cyber bullying server
have a nice day

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Ok xD. Guess we're all going to jail even though no one bullied you. Either way best of luck in the future.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
@chewbacca18

If you wanted your YouTube rank you would be professional about it. Using all caps to show anger is NOT professional and mature.

Going from staff to staff asking the same question will not improve your chances. Us staff do talk.

We also do not appreciate being harassed. Helpoping in game saying you will set the police on us is not something we want to see. Hence why you were banned for 1 day.

Overall, a YouTuber rank does provide perms regular users do not have. Therefore, it is a rank that requires responsibility. Whether you meet the requirements or not you do not have this responsibility. Please stop!

On another note, staff and players have not been bullying you. Saying you cannot have a rank is not bullying! I personally do not hate you as a person and I am sure you are really nice. Yet, this opinion will change if you keep calling me rude names and threatening the police on all of the staff.

//

You have been warned for general rudeness and threats and this thread has been moved to off topic discussion.

Last edited:

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@chewbacca18

I am sure that someone technologically savvy enough to work for YouTube could manage to send an electronic copy of proof of employment to Dacon. However, even if you provide proof you have not demonstrated the maturity required to represent MineVast in any way whatsoever.

Even with proof of your employment, number of subs, etc. it is the owner's choice whether or not to GIVE YouTuber rank. I am sure Dacon is aware of your situation and will contact you if he feels you are worthy of the rank. However, SunsetMagic is correct, anyone who harasses and threatens staff and insults the server is unlikely to be given a rank such as YouTuber.

I do not think you will be hearing from him.

TheMLGMushroom

Donator
Ratings
Dude just show your proof and this will all be over. I don't want to see Dacon in jail xD
I don't think Dacon would go to jail for staff (that he isn't technically responsible for) bullying someone... but okey!