Not open for further replies.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
I think that the difficulty of this course should probably be easy. The main builder is me EddieL2003 I came up with the idea of starting in the nether and switching over to unicorns and happiness. The build helper gummybear318 joined in on building once I was halfway done. Gummybear decided on doing ladder parkour, slime block jumps, and fence parkour in one section.
Now information about the builders. I EddieL2003 enjoy playing on the server I have set it as my favorite server I enjoy playing on creative, skyblock, etc. I enjoy building for example in my second plot I built a mansion and even build the interior. Sadly I do not know much about gummybear so I only have information about myself.
To check out this course you can do /plot visit EddieL2003. Oh and almost forgot to mention the theme of this parkour course is Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows. I hope you choose my parkour course and here are the pictures.
This was made while staring at the requirements list. :O

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map does not have a clear theme. Starting in the nether with unicorns? Doesnt really make sense. I have no idea on how to give you tips to improve this. My tip would be to improve your details.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
Perhaps a Medium rank, if you were to change a few things from the ideas in my Theme comment.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @@Billybo10000 and @@ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map does not have a clear theme. Starting in the nether with unicorns? Doesnt really make sense. I have no idea on how to give you tips to improve this. My tip would be to improve your details.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
Perhaps a Medium rank, if you were to change a few things from the ideas in my Theme comment.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @@Billybo10000 and @@ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
When you said "Firstly, Theme." Well I wanted to mention that the theme is in the second to last sentence. In the first sentence I said "I think that the difficulty of this course should probably be easy." To add on to that this is my first EVER parkour course so I don't really want my first course to be a medium course.

Bushy

Ratings
When you said "Firstly, Theme." Well I wanted to mention that the theme is in the second to last sentence. In the first sentence I said "I think that the difficulty of this course should probably be easy." To add on to that this is my first EVER parkour course so I don't really want my first course to be a medium course.
Lol my first course, and second, were both insanes :3 started off aiming for hard, ended up exert my opinion, judges gave insane lol :p

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Lol my first course, and second, were both insanes :3 started off aiming for hard, ended up exert my opinion, judges gave insane lol :p
Well dude I am not too good at parkour so I wanted to go easy so when I tested it I could complete it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446948717,1446948335][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay so I am not the type to start an argument but I seriously have been waiting for a response on this course because I would like to make another one but I don't want to do that until I have gotten a response on this course.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Well dude I am not too good at parkour so I wanted to go easy so when I tested it I could complete it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446948717,1446948335][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay so I am not the type to start an argument but I seriously have been waiting for a response on this course because I would like to make another one but I don't want to do that until I have gotten a response on this course.
Okay Eddie, be patient. Some courses take MONTHS to get accepted, there are only a few map judges, and they have lives as well. Just wait, it will be reviewed eventually. You made this on the 21st of October. Some of them in August September and some even farther back have not been reviewed/responded to.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Eddie this map.. 1. SO MANY RAINBOW MAPS!!!!

2. SO MANY UNICORN MAPS!

3. Also i'm not being mean.... Lol

4. And... the build/ parkour and the story is messed up

5. Hey Pretend there's no dislike button!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This parkour will be looked at soon, Map Judges have not gotten around to it. Ill come online soon and review it myself.

~Tenshi

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Wow your mind cant pretend... lol

Tenshi can you like not Dislike all my comments? lol

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Anyways no worries! I sadly am banned on creative until November 10th so no worries!

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Note: I give negative feedback mainly. Don't feel discouraged from making maps after reading my feedback.

Pointing out obvious things first,
Your rainbow looks little like a rainbow. Try and curve it out more, because when it goes straight down it doesn't look much like a rainbow.
The jump composition is good. I liked how the unicorns were incorporated as single jumps. However, you can cheat with the unicorns to reach other blocks in some cases.
Try not to make 1x1 pillars for the excuse of making ladder parkour. If a map is not cut out to have ladder parkour, it's alright if you don't have any.
The slime block jumps were mainly well designed. Except for the last one. Between the nether and the cloud, donators can cheat with /speed.
The random nether quartz surrounded by glass is kind of an eyesore. I would recommend removing it or changing the glass colours or something so it doesn't look so out of place.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
THATS IT! I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY PEOPLE TELLING ME TO CHANGE THIS BECAUSE OF ISSUES I AM GOING TO DELETE THIS COURSE! UNLESS I HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

THAT IS MY FINAL DECISION UNLESS I HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!

Reasons why I might delete:

Many people have told me something to change and I don't always have the time or patience
I put about 2 full weeks to complete this course and now it seems like people are telling me to remake the course

Last edited:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
THATS IT! I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY PEOPLE TELLING ME TO CHANGE THIS BECAUSE OF ISSUES I AM PLANNING ON DELETING THIS COURSE!

THAT IS MY FINAL DECISION UNLESS I HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!

Reasons why I might delete:

Many people have told me something to change and I don't always have the time or patience
I put about 2 full weeks to complete this course and now it seems like people are telling me to remake the course
Re-making the course sounds like a good idea. Ham and Billy are never on to actually test parkours ( Well, Most of the time due to irl stuff ), So parkours dont get judged. Re-submit this map at a later time if you wish.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Well I put so much time into making this course that I don't want to re-create it. And I would want to make sure gummybear is okay with it and he/she idk is never online... So re-creating the course might not be an option.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
I've looked at this map and have decided it will be denied.
We already have a map of this theme, and we dont think that we need another one.
There is not much else to say, other than good luck with your next map submission!
See you around!

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
FINALLY!!! SOMEONE REJECTED IT!!! Now I can relax until I upload another one.

:D :p
Drakey you are the best! (Not joking)

EddieL2003 Well-Known-Member

Status
Not open for further replies.