Accepted Piston Parkour [Medium]

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Yes, it's another parkour from me (Nixi02). Now it's time to sumbit the Piston Parkour!
This 80 jump parkour has more than enough jumps to Medium (I know that the range to Medium map is 40-65 jumps) but the jumps are so easy that I think it should still be Medium, not Hard.

The map has 5 checkpoints (one of them you can take twice so maybe it's 6?) and the jumps are mainly fence, ladder and head hitting jumps, with a few normal jumps.

I hope everyone enjoys this map, see you later with another parkour map sumbission!

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
I think this looks good but for parkour maps it says no Redstone but that may not matter since its not to complicated

Yeah, redstone is not allowed, but I do not know if that kind of redstone is allowed. That's up to Billy and Ham. (The judges)

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I think this looks good but for parkour maps it says no Redstone but that may not matter since its not to complicated
Yeah, redstone is not allowed, but I do not know if that kind of redstone is allowed. That's up to Billy and Ham. (The judges)
In one map (Red Tower Expert/Insane) there is pistons that are "opened" with redstone, but players can't move them. Same in this map; there are pistons, but players can't move them so there is no lag.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has passed the initial judging stage and has been play tested once to see whether it is worth entering into the reviewing stage.

During this stage, I will be getting opinions from various players and bug-testing areas to make sure there are no issues. Keep in mind, there are many "Reviewing Stage" maps, and while many reach this point, only a handful of them will be selected.

Please wait patiently for any updates.

~ Billy

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted onto the parkour server!

You defeated your map opponent in the community vote and will be entered into the server. Well done.

~ Billy