Photos- Here are some photos of my poison ivy parkour:
2017-07-29_23.54.46.png
2017-07-29_23.57.30.png
2017-07-29_23.57.42.png

Warp Name- The warp name to my plot is /plot v bella66sed81
The Difficulty- The difficulty is easy

skyebear

Ratings
I like the theme of this map! I think it could use some building improvements, like maybe using the actual blocks that are leaves, I don't know how to build well, so lol. Maybe add some more jumps. I think there should be a different variety of jumps as well, the jumps look pretty repetitive on the pictures, possibly add some ladder jumps?

MalfunctionGeek

MVP
MalfunctionGeek
MalfunctionGeek
MVP
Ratings
I like the theme of this map! I think it could use some building improvements, like maybe using the actual blocks that are leaves, I don't know how to build well, so lol. Maybe add some more jumps. I think there should be a different variety of jumps as well, the jumps look pretty repetitive on the pictures, possibly add some ladder jumps?
thx for the feedback it really helps me improve
[DOUBLEPOST=1501374906,1501374033][/DOUBLEPOST]
is this a it nicer
2017-07-30_02.35.01.png

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Not too good of a build...

Too easy...

Get better jumps...

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Bella,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that his map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, I'll give you that. But when seeing this for the first time, without a clue, it's kind of hard to figure out what it exactly is. You might want to pick a theme that's easier to build yet still as original.
- As pointed out, it's a complicated build. It also doesn't look as attractive, which would be preferred. I'd take a build that's more organic and has more structure to it, as well as incorporate the jumps into the build, rather than have them be floating blocks.
- The jumps are pretty straight forward - they're all normal block jumps. Now I know that this is a medium map, but having normal block jumps only makes a course boring and also farmable. Try to use different types of jumps; ladder, fence, water and many more.
- Having the jumps this easy makes the course really short regarding its length. When going for easier jumps, make sure to have the course bigger so you don't finish as fast.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.