✪PolarisStar's Intro✪ (FINALLY)

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Hello all you Minevastians! I see all these introductions from all these players, and I think to myself: "Why don't I write one?"
So the next thing I know, I'm writing one.
Well here we go, my real life name is Paolo. Kind of hard to pronounce, unless you know how to pronounce it (POW-low so if you see me in discord ever don't say Paul-lo!). My in-game name is, you guessed it, PolarisStar. I recently bought VIP so you might see my name "Polaris". Funny name, huh. Polaris? Really? I've met lots of players (most of them on other servers) that don't know what Polaris is. Let me fill you guys in (who don't know!). "Polaris" is the name for the North Star, which you can find in the sky at anytime of the year. As my name also predicts, I am obsessed with starts. I love astronomy, and especially movies with anything like that in it. That's enough of my IGN, so lets get on with the intro.
My age, 14. I'm in 8th grade, but that's because my birthday is 3 (or is it two?) days after the cut-off date (for ya'll who don't know what it is it is the date where it separates grades).
Where do I live? I live in the wet state (I live in the Western part) of Washington. People think "You live in the evergreen state? Isn't it always beautiful there?" but the main reason that everything is green is because of the year where you can't have over a week without rain. But don't get confused, because Eastern Washington is practically a desert.
I started playing Minecraft in 2013, so I'm not the greatest veteran. But I do play a lot of it nowadays, so I guess (maybe???). When I first started playing MC, I had no clue about multiplayer. In fact, when me and my friend found out about multiplayer, we were on Minecraft until it became unhealthy. By then the computer that I used a lot started slowing down tremendously, so I started not to play multiplayer because of all the 5fps lag.
Woah, I just skipped a ton of info about me. I am the second oldest in a family of 8 people (Mom, Dad, 1 Brother and 4 Sisters.) and I am not totally looking forward to saving up for Driver's Ed. One thing to notice: I am not much of an educational person. Well, a lot of us aren't. But some are, some are.

That is all in my intro for now, I hope you guys liked it!
If you ever have any questions, just feel free to ask by messaging me, in the forums, or in-game. I love being helpful and want to be as much of it as possible!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476720757,1476720300][/DOUBLEPOST]oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see an intro forum part and I don't know how to delete this post 1

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Welcome to the server Paolo. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I am nearly a month old veteran. I love Minevast and hope to become well know on this server.

Thanks for doing this introduction so we can know more about you.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Even though it is late, Welcome Paolo :)
(Don't worry I moved your post to the correct area)
Whew! Thanks I panicked a lot but I totally forgot that Mods can do that! Once again, Thanks!
Welcome to the server Paolo. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I am nearly a month old veteran. I love Minevast and hope to become well know on this server.

Thanks for doing this introduction so we can know more about you.
My pleasure! I've been on the server for about a month and a half but I joined the website about the same time as you!
Welcome! I know I've seen you around on survival heaps before and your quite cool. Continue having fun Minevast! See ya around!
Thanks!Yeah, your an awesome person to have around too so hopefully see you in-game!

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here on MineVast, good to see you are so far!

If you have any questions, feel free to message myself or another staff member.