Poofless321 Introduction

Ratings
9 1
Hello, everyone! I have changed my name a lot but my in game name is Poofless321.I recently joined the server ManaCube played on all the server checked them out and they were great currently am playing survival while it's true that I said I recently joined I used to play in MineVast a few years ago (3-2 can't remember) I played survival had Vast rank (highest rank at the time).Now that am back the server It's still just as amazing and great love it so far friendly staff and members I hope the server only gets better since I joined my rank went from VAST to VIP+ and Good job staff team for all the great work you have done for the server.Hope I get to now all of you in the server and forums ill try to be as active as possible

ty for reading

edit: just placing the link to my failed staff application from years ago that I worked really hard to make got denied anyways.

Don't mind me just placing this here
http://forums.manacube.com/threads/poofless321-staff-application.10613/

Last edited:

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Welcome Poofless321!

I'm glad that you've been enjoying the server! I also play survival, usually at least. But currently I'm loving Skyblock! I also had one of those older ranks, I got premium because basically it was so cheap.. Like you, I also played Minevast!

Sorry that you're last staff application got rejected, but you can always apply again!
If you do, good luck! If you don't than.. see you around!
Sophie

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Haha,Thanks poofless321 and welcome to the server!
Don't give up on getting staff if you want it that much,work for it. If you give it your all you are bound to get it. As I have said many times It's nice to see old players stick around! If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Its_Kat