Possibly Quitting Minevast

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
As you guys know from the title, I might be quitting minevast. The reason I am saying this is because ALL of my friends are leaving minevast and it has been really depressing for that to happen. Also now these days, all people say in the chat is "Kill yourself" and all these racist jokes, what if someone actually killed them self you assholes, what if someone is offended by racism, it's not funny! It just has been getting boring and over the past few weeks, I have noticed my friends have been leaving or just being inactive and all I see on tab is just all these new people I don't even know. I just want the old minevast back where it was just a small nice community!!! :( I miss that so much. I understand that minevast is growing at a fast rate with a decent playerbase and I'm happy for that! But, I'm just tired of all these douchebags. Another reason why I'm leaving is that school is starting up soon and it's my first year of highschool so I have to prepare for that aswell. If I leave and you want to keep in touch with me my instagram is AerophicMC and my snapchat is Aerophic. The final and the biggest reason that I might be leaving is that so much people fucking hate me and that just makes me sad ;( You mods are probably happy right now since I'm quitting since all of the staff team hates me here

Love,
Aerophic <3

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm gonna miss you. Also staff don't hate you they just dislike you when you break server violations. And it just happens you do that a lot.

You've never been rude to me and have always been nice, so I want to thank you for that. People are gonna miss you, even staff.

Hopefully not a Goodbye,
Texans

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
As you guys know from the title, I might be quitting minevast. The reason I am saying this is because ALL of my friends are leaving minevast and it has been really depressing for that to happen. Also now these days, all people say in the chat is "Kill yourself" and all these racist jokes, what if someone actually killed them self you assholes, what if someone is offended by racism, it's not funny! It just has been getting boring and over the past few weeks, I have noticed my friends have been leaving or just being inactive and all I see on tab is just all these new people I don't even know. I just want the old minevast back where it was just a small nice community!!! :( I miss that so much. I understand that minevast is growing at a fast rate with a decent playerbase and I'm happy for that! But, I'm just tired of all these douchebags. Another reason why I'm leaving is that school is starting up soon and it's my first year of highschool so I have to prepare for that aswell. If I leave and you want to keep in touch with me my instagram is AerophicMC and my snapchat is Aerophic. The final and the biggest reason that I might be leaving is that so much people fucking hate me and that just makes me sad ;( You mods are probably happy right now since I'm quitting since all of the staff team hates me here

Love,
Aerophic <3
I really hope you don't leave, but if you ill be sure to keep in touch!

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Hey Aerophic,
I am very sorry that you feel that way and hope that you don't end up leaving MineVast. As staff we try and help as much as we can with the negative and rude people that you mention about, but sometimes we may not be able to get to one. If you ever see a person like this who you think needs to be dealt with, don't be afraid to tell a staff member!

As with some of your friends leaving, I would try to convince them to come back on more if you know them or see them on MineVast that day. Or, you could always try and make some new friends on the server! Don't worry about high school, it'll take a few days to get adjusted but then you'll get right back into the groove of things ;)

Finally, all of our staff here at MineVast doesn't hate you. Violations and other punishable actions happen all the time! As long as you learn from your mistake we are grateful for that!
Sincerely, Ryan

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Hey Aerophic,
I am very sorry that you feel that way and hope that you don't end up leaving MineVast. As staff we try and help as much as we can with the negative and rude people that you mention about, but sometimes we may not be able to get to one. If you ever see a person like this who you think needs to be dealt with, don't be afraid to tell a staff member!

As with some of your friends leaving, I would try to convince them to come back on more if you know them or see them on MineVast that day. Or, you could always try and make some new friends on the server! Don't worry about high school, it'll take a few days to get adjusted but then you'll get right back into the groove of things ;)

Finally, all of our staff here at MineVast doesn't hate you. Violations and other punishable actions happen all the time! As long as you learn from your mistake we are grateful for that!
Sincerely, Ryan
I have to worry about highschool, I have abusive alcoholic parents who hit me when i get a bad grade

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I have to worry about highschool, I have abusive alcoholic parents who hit me when i get a bad grade
I truly am sorry about that. But remember if your family in real life isn't going to well you always have this family you can come to.

With love,
Texans

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
Aerophic please calm down, you know that not everyone hates you. You know me, I'm staff and do I hate you? No I do not. As some of my fellow staff members have allready told you, sometimes we do look like we do, but just look over that, it's our job to punish and make the server a good place for everyone. If someone would violate the rules we have, even though it would be a friend we still have to punish, it is never anything personal, it's what we need to do. I really hope you won't leave entirely, I would understand it if you would play less frequently because of highschool, but I and many others will miss you if you'll leave. And as Texans perfectly mentioned, ''If your family in real life isn't going too well you will always have this family to come to.'' Trust me Aero, we do not hate you, I like you and I know other staff do too, but sometimes it can just get annoying if you continuously violate the rules and then some staff can get pissed 'cause it takes up their time and I completely understand that. And if it irl really is how you just described it, maybe you want to get in touch with someone who can help you. If you need someone to talk you, you know you can always come to me and talk to me. I hope I will still see you on the server, since you're a close friend of mine <3
-Rowan

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
I didn't really get to meet you, or even really chat you but you seem like a nice guy here on the forums. I'm positive staff doesn't hate you, I am sure some staff are unhappy that you break server violations but it's nothing personal to you, it's their job to prevent anyone from breaking server rules.

Either way, enjoy the rest of your summer before heading back to school, and hopefully life goes swell and some-day, you'll be back in the community. Goodbye, Aerophic!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
I truly am sorry about that. But remember if your family in real life isn't going to well you always have this family you can come to.

With love,
Texans
can you be my dad

fluffy1209

Ratings
Even Though I Didn't Know U Very Well, All I Can Say Is That We Are Going To Miss You, And That We Hope U Will Come Back Again. :):(;)

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
If you do end up leaving Aero, even though I think I have only talked to you once or twice, I wish you the best in whatever you pursue. And thank you for playing here for the time that you have.

Edit: As an added comment, I certainly know the feeling of not knowing anyone that plays. After taking a year-ish break, I came back and knew almost nobody. It's just a process of reaching out and getting to know new players, and it may take a while, but I am of the opunion that it makes you a better person as a whole to know new people.

-- Spirit

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
When I first joined minevast. The thing that grabbed my eye was the chat. It was nice to see a server that accepted swearing and colourful chat. Saying KYS isn't nice but on the internet everything is a meme now and nothing is taken seriously. I miss all the chats I had when I used to play parkour. I used to love parkour me, box and others would have some great conversations but filters stricter staff and 9 yr olds ruined that I hate to admit it but the kids are sort of taking over. Aero I understand why you want to leave but think of it the way I do there is always more things to do than just parkour and I am pretty sure you will get along with more people than people that don't get along with you.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
When I first joined minevast. The thing that grabbed my eye was the chat. It was nice to see a server that accepted swearing and colourful chat. Saying KYS isn't nice but on the internet everything is a meme now and nothing is taken seriously. I miss all the chats I had when I used to play parkour. I used to love parkour me, box and others would have some great conversations but filters stricter staff and 9 yr olds ruined that I hate to admit it but the kids are sort of taking over. Aero I understand why you want to leave but think of it the way I do there is always more things to do than just parkour and I am pretty sure you will get along with more people than people that don't get along with you.
If you do end up leaving Aero, even though I think I have only talked to you once or twice, I wish you the best in whatever you pursue. And thank you for playing here for the time that you have.

Edit: As an added comment, I certainly know the feeling of not knowing anyone that plays. After taking a year-ish break, I came back and knew almost nobody. It's just a process of reaching out and getting to know new players, and it may take a while, but I am of the opunion that it makes you a better person as a whole to know new people.

-- Spirit
oml im crying rn

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Aerophic please calm down, you know that not everyone hates you. You know me, I'm staff and do I hate you? No I do not. As some of my fellow staff members have allready told you, sometimes we do look like we do, but just look over that, it's our job to punish and make the server a good place for everyone. If someone would violate the rules we have, even though it would be a friend we still have to punish, it is never anything personal, it's what we need to do. I really hope you won't leave entirely, I would understand it if you would play less frequently because of highschool, but I and many others will miss you if you'll leave. And as Texans perfectly mentioned, ''If your family in real life isn't going too well you will always have this family to come to.'' Trust me Aero, we do not hate you, I like you and I know other staff do too, but sometimes it can just get annoying if you continuously violate the rules and then some staff can get pissed 'cause it takes up their time and I completely understand that. And if it irl really is how you just described it, maybe you want to get in touch with someone who can help you. If you need someone to talk you, you know you can always come to me and talk to me. I hope I will still see you on the server, since you're a close friend of mine <3
-Rowan
;-; asfafafdfsdfdsfkjsdfdsjfndskjfdsfjndsfsdNEUKENsjdfsdmklfsdgfdgfd

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Long ago I had a BIIIIIIIG fight for a very nice "liar" Well.. It was ALL SKYBLOCK vs Frisk. I wanted to leave the server and i did a post of "Should I leave?" Cuz I thought Everyone Hated me. But no. I still have nice friends. Some of them left the server but I did new friends. Like I met Juanito a few weeks. There will be always people who hate you and people who love you. Like me Of Course! Between staff needs to do something if someone isnt following the rules. I have staff friends who have muted me but they dont hate me. They do their work. People who say "Kill Yourself" Needs a very nice command called "/ignore" I hope you dont leave for ever. The thing of HighSchool I understand and for that i wanna say Good Luck! If You Need Help Remember You Have Us, The People Who Love You! <3