my username: Nate4creeper

Plot: 9
    2015-12-26_12.19.13.png

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
It looks nice i like the theme there is nothing wrong with the theme i know its not copy and pasted but its all the same thing your parkouring on with different sizes... I don't know but i like it.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello Nate,
Your map has been Denied for the following reasons.
Theme- The theme of this map was pots and pans and was just a bunch of floating pots without any placement or surrounding which is quite boring for players. Try adding a nice background such as them being washed in a sink or on a campfire etc. Excluding the water the pots were made of only 3 blocks and didn't differ in anything besides size. Adding more detail would make players actually want to play the map.

Jumps- The jump difficulty and length were both good for an easy map which matched your rating of the map. There was only block to block jumps in this map. You could have easily added iron bars and ice parkours with this theme and block to block parkour is quite boring by itself. Adding excessive amounts of barriers not only confuses players but also created a small skip on the second pot. While noticed skips can be fixed before adding a map it does show a lack of attention to those matters by the creator.

Integration- Integration is the combination of theme and jumps to create a better looking map. In your map there was slight integration and building some things suggested in the Theme portion could help you integrate better by giving you more build to work with.

If you wish to improve your map then resubmit it you are welcome to do so.
Thank you for your submission,
-Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.