JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
This map was made for #PRIDE MONTH! Our parkour consist of a PRIDE flag, a some LGBTQ+ quotes, and some other LGBTQ+ symbols! I hope you"all enjoy the parkour!!

Usernames: JuanitoG, DiscoShock, xxiKing, twentyoneradios, and IIBunnyII. Special thanks to each one for helping out a ton!!

Photos of your Parkour: Here, here, here, and here!

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /warp PridePK

Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Medium

Number of jumps (Optional): 58

If you see anything wrong/a suggestion before our parkour gets reviewed, please comment it!! Thanks!

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I am glad you came up with the idea of this course juan! It was super fun building it with you and the quotes I looked up to add to the course were really inspiring. :) Hope everyone who does this course enjoys it. Please do not hate on the theme. If you dont like it move on...

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Juan, Disco, King, Mae, and Bunny. Amazing course you all have made! :D It fits the theme of #PRIDEMonth so well, and it's a very fun course to play. I do hope this gets accepted! Anyways, good luck!

P.S. I love the sign. Love truly does always win. ;)

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Yesssss! #Pride
Hope people enjoy it, was fun very fun to build! c:

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Yes, this parkour really spreads love and awareness of lgbtq+ and i love it!! Also the jumps are good and not repetitive. i really hope it get accepted c:

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
Yesss, this fits perfectly in with #PRIDE month! It was a blast building this with you. Especially the quotes <3 Hope this map gets accepted!

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
The flag looks cool and is the only part of the parkour integrated with the course itself. The other things are pixel and serve no purpose apart from being with the theme. The idea is nice and if I am being honest I think this would make a nice easy course of just being a flag but as is at the moment I think that it needs editing.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Juan,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. This does not mean you cannot resubmit it and try correcting the points I am going to list below.
The idea of the course is unique, which is good, but the flag is the only part of the build integrated into the jumps. The rest is basically only floating pixelart. Same with most of the jumps. They are floating and very repetitive, which makes it a bit boring after a few jumps already. The flag itself looks really good.
Thank you for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future or this course resubmitted after the fixes.

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.