Prison Cash Giveaway #1!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hello and welcome to another one of my giveaways! This is my 1st prison giveaway and the rules will be the same as before! Here are the prizes (Note: The giveaway might not be that big to some people, and I apologize for that! The next giveaway will be much bigger!)

3rd Prize: $50,000
2nd Prize: $125,000
1st Prize: $200,000

How to enter:
1.) Like this post
2.) Follow me (optional, will include better chance of winning)
3.) In-Game Name:
4.) Why you want the cash?: (Giving a thorough, long answer will give you a great chance of winning!)
5.) Favorite thing about Minevast?:

Giveaway will end April 25, 2015 at 11:59 Midnight! Prizes will be distributed April 30, 2015! Good luck!

People Entered in the Giveaway:
1.) MC_Mega_Miner
2.) DaTnTBoy
3.) Majestical_Beast
4.) Billybo1000
5.) Tylerman88

Good luck!

Last edited:

MC_Mega_Miner

COOL, i want it, i need Z

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Well, I need it because I need K (Of course) I enjoy you giving a giveaway this big, and I have a plan for gold in K, and of course since people are nice I will give some to A-Rankers(new people), and the last things is add more cool stuff to my plot(/p h:2 DaTNTBoy, if you want to go there). And my my favorite thing well is totally ranking up into a new mine in minevast prison!! Oh yeah, if I don't win, its okay because you are still an awesome guy and I wont argue with you and won't get mad. Anyways since I would like to say good job and the staff is awesome because Dacon chooses very friendly and active people to be staff.

Last edited:
Ratings
Hi! I enjoy the friendliness and openness of the server. The helpers and the admins listen and aren't arrogant/ignorant. They also accept community map for skywars and parkour. They have polls about upcoming features (kitpvp poll recently) and make voting easy with the /vote command.
I want the cash to rankup (obviously) and to continue working on my plot design. (maybe give some to people and A-rankers ;3)
-Majestical_Beast

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
More people enter dis please! 1 month left! Enter now! It's free and easy!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Well, I'm pokezelda in game and I'd like the cash giveaway prize to really get started on the prison server. I'm fairly new to the server and I'm curious to see what the different things you can do with money are. I also like to be charitable, as I always want to help people out of those lowest rank situations (I did this a lot on the parkour server, helping people to get Rookie Rank).

I am also in the mood to rank up at least once, although that's more of a bonus if anything. I'm not bothered if I don't win, this is all a lot of fun nevertheless.

My favourite thing about Minevast is just how helpful the staff seem to be. They are always willing to help out and listen, while being hilariously firm at times. Not to mention, the variety this server offers.

~ pokezelda

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Dis thread is nut dead (undead)

Ratings
I'm Cutiekittypet and I would like the money for the purposes of making my plot much better, and to provide people with cheaper prices on items than the server shop. My favorite thing about MineVast is the amazing community. When I was first on MineVast, I got interested in the prison server and its unique mechanics. One person had an amazing sell shop, and I still sell to him.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Eyeless_Tenshi here x3, Feeling like I want to be entered :D I'd enjoy the money so I can expand and fix my plot, Along with ranking of course;) And of course, Although it may be long, I LOVE Minevast and It's players/community <3

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Due to me quitting MineVast, there will only be one winner getting the rest of my prison money (IDK how much there is but its like 50K, idk). That one winner will be picked on May 25, 2015 and be getting their cash prize if they are on that day at 4:00PM EST. The winner can schedule another day if they are busy then and there! Good luck to all! ~Superburrito_132