Qhys/Zero's Story on Minevast

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
So, I was bored, inactive for the past month or so. This is a hybrid of an explanation thread/Story so here it goes:

1. I came on Minevast after Brack, my cousin, showed me this server. This was in March 2014. At this point, I was not interested in PvP and really enjoyed the social aspect of the game. I hated this server at first, just playing because Brack was. I got very interested during the summer, still not good on Minevast standards but better than most. I finally took a 2 week break, came back, BAM, top 10 PvPer.

2. This is my ascent to the top of the PvP world. I hit level 500 at about Feburary and played efficiently but effectively. I enjoyed my time in Minevast. I am in the 9th grade at this point so balancing athletics, school, and games was kinda hard. I managed it for a while but I felt like I needed a break effective April.

3. Mid-March: I was in the Reviewing stages of my application and my playing time was through the roof. I was accepted late March. I enjoyed my 2 weeks as Helper but sadly I had to step down for now so I can regroup in life and try to live the best possible life I can. That was a great decision. Any mod can check /seen and see that I haven't been on in a month or so.

I would like to thank: Brack, Dacon, Dyn, Ocean, Hydro, Arck, and Orc for being great people during my time here. I don't know how much the community has changed, but the time I come back, I will be better than ever!