Quakecraft! [Rewritten]

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Let's bring back Quakecraft!

Let me explain what Quakecraft is.
Quakecraft is a minigame where you work on getting the most kills in a moderate-sized map using the 'Quake Pro' FOV and a permanent speed boost (of the hoster's choice). You use a certain, most commonly a hoe, which will shoot out a firework and call the player upon impact. Kills are one shots.

Here's how I think our Quakecraft should run if it were brought back.
-Players will start off with a wooden hoe and shoot fireworks. They can purchase different hoes and particles for their railgun (as it is referred to) with gems. Donors will receive donor-only railguns and particles.
-Maps should be a size of around 250x250.
-A normal game should consist of around 8 to 10 players.
-Games should last about 3 to 5 minutes.
-The top three players should receive a certain amount of gems depending on their position (per game).
-First: 30 gems
-Second: 15 gems
-Third: 10 gems
-The amount of reload time should depend on the railgun. Starter railguns should be around 3 seconds, and generally decrease as you get better railguns.

I need your opinions! Leave a comment down below on what you think of this! I will take any suggestions into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Thanks for the support guys!

I shall also mention that I have rewritten the original post. It now gives a better explanation of what Quakecraft is, and how I think it should work.
I'm also taking in suggestions! If you have one, reply to this post and I will take it into consideration!

Ratings
Oi i love it Dephy! Bringin' Quakecraft to MineVast! Great idea! keep the ideas comming!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Dacon is everywhere and nowhere. In other words he's nonexistant.

+1

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Dacon, we have support.

where u at wen i need u
He's out adding Quakecraft. And I support this, But I dont know who would actually be active on Quakecraft.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I wsas joking abiut him adding quakecraft :| He hasn't even posted here yet. Guess we gotta wait ;-;