quick update on eric the imgodmc important real plz

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Yoyoyo guys akiji here bringing you a real quick update on tge situation of eric the imgodmc hakin on minevast. I no your ass gagging for infromation but first just here to let you no some infromaton on me about what call me or whatnot. First if your feeling cool call me paul if ur feeling lke a dude call me a prude if ur feeling serious call me delirious!!!now on to the update justt letin u no illcbe uploading a very serious video with eric the imgodmc tomoroe with greag proof i hope acton will be taken again hacking is number one key of not to do! Stay safe guys

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Yoyoyo guys akiji here bringing you a real quick update on tge situation of eric the imgodmc hakin on minevast. I no your ass gagging for infromation but first just here to let you no some infromaton on me about what call me or whatnot. First if your feeling cool call me paul if ur feeling lke a dude call me a prude if ur feeling serious call me delirious!!!now on to the update justt letin u no illcbe uploading a very serious video with eric the imgodmc tomoroe with greag proof i hope acton will be taken again hacking is number one key of not to do! Stay safe guys
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with that grammer <3

Ratings
4 11
WOO
[DOUBLEPOST=1437881638][/DOUBLEPOST]i think aki is bad and imgodmc is a good player
[DOUBLEPOST=1437881673][/DOUBLEPOST]ImgodMC is the best player on mine vast
[DOUBLEPOST=1437881703][/DOUBLEPOST]@Aki_Ji ur ez