Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
YOOO THIS WAS SO FUN TO MAKE! I tried to make the map mostly about chaining, and I think it turned out well!

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Juandacun & Uduntreal,

I will be putting your map into Ongoing.
I have tested it, and will now be discussing the outcome with the other map judges. Please be patient as this can take some time.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Juandacun & Uduntreal,

After discussing with the other judges, unfortunately we will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original which is good. There are a few nature/flower themed maps, but nothing like this.
The build isn't bad. It is quite big so it does feel a bit bulky, but the rainbow effect does look really nice.
The parkour is varied which is good, you used a nice variety of blocks and items to create the jumps. Some does feel a bit difficult/complex for a medium map though.
The path of the parkour does feel a bit boring. For a lot of it, it felt quite dragged out, just jumping from block to block without the build being used much. I know it's difficult as the build is hollow, but it did make the map feel a bit boring. It would be great if you could incorporate the parkour into the build a bit more, as this will make the map more fun.
The length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.