Ranks don't spread across servers?

Bardbatos

ELITE
Bardbatos
Bardbatos
ELITE
Ratings
5 6
I remember when I bought my VIP about 3-4 years back, I got VIP across all servers. Now, when I go to buy Elite, it asks me to select a server. Do ranks no longer transfer between servers? Do I need to purchase it multiple times to use it in multiple servers? When was this change implemented?

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey @Bardbatos,

So yes, ranks are no longer global and need to be purchased per realms. I believe this was implemented in June of last year, but I could be off on that. The reasoning for this was to lower the price of the ranks, overall Elite went from $150 USD to $50. For many players this made ranks much more obtainable for them.

Luckily for you, your VIP rank is still global, meaning you still have VIP on all realms that were available at the time of global ranks (all realms but Earth). You'll be able to do rank upgrades from the cubits shop in-game (/store). All you'll have to do is buy cubits from the online store and you'll be able to upgrade!

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions feel free to ask!

~TeamJacob

Bardbatos

ELITE
Bardbatos
Bardbatos
ELITE
Ratings
5 6
Hey @Bardbatos,

So yes, ranks are no longer global and need to be purchased per realms. I believe this was implemented in June of last year, but I could be off on that. The reasoning for this was to lower the price of the ranks, overall Elite went from $150 USD to $50. For many players this made ranks much more obtainable for them.

Luckily for you, your VIP rank is still global, meaning you still have VIP on all realms that were available at the time of global ranks (all realms but Earth). You'll be able to do rank upgrades from the cubits shop in-game (/store). All you'll have to do is buy cubits from the online store and you'll be able to upgrade!

~TeamJacob
ohhh i see, thank you for explaining this to me!

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
897 66
Hey @Bardbatos,

~TeamJacob
yeah and now its like everyone has elite, not special anymore.