SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you charge back a payment both you and the player who you bought the rank for will be perm banned. There will also be no chance of appealing for you.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Lemme answer you with a question.

Why should we allow you to buy a rank, use the perks you receive for it and than want to charge back?

Its unfair to us for allow you to use the perks but you just turn around to take back the money.

Ratings
18 4
Steam has a thing on it so that if you are not completely satisfied with what you have spent money on you can refund it within two weeks.
I think it would be a good idea if you could do a similar thing here.

Maybe you can trade the VIP rank for some vote keys or some other items that you have to purchase. She just doesn't want the VIP rank or perks.

My girlfriend was bought a VIP rank by SomJura and they are both very active players and have dedicate so much time into the server
(have you seen SomJuras builds think hes coming up on an A+)

SomJura bought the rank for her without asking and as nice as it was of him to do so, she did not want a rank.
So now she is going to get perm banned from one of her favorite servers and communities after being extremely active on creative because a stranger thought he was doing the right thing by buying her a VIP rank. Completely out of her control.

I completely understand now why you have this rule but she hasn't even done anything with the rank.
Take all her perks away or whatever but she is upset because she doesn't want to be perm banned.

Please be patient with me she is very upset.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I think you are forgetting what I said. The player who bought her the rank would also be perm banned if they charged back. And I am assuming they don't want to be since they are building for a higher grade.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I think you don't fully understand what you're being told.

Just to clear things up: your girlfriend or the player who purchased the rank will not be permanently banned. If the player who bought the rank charges the payment back, both the player who purchased the rank and the player who received the rank will be permanently banned. I am sure that this rule applies to all, if not almost all, Minecraft servers.

You cannot refund a rank or any package from Buycraft for your money back or for another package; the only thing you will receive from charging back is a permanent ban. However, very rarely, a rank can be switched from one count to another but I believe that only applies if both accounts are owned by the same person.

None of this is unfair; you cannot purchase something and charge back for it later just because you don't want it anymore. Yes, I understand that Steam allows you to request refunds, but MineVast is not Steam. All purchases are final unless under very special circumstances.

If this truly is that big of an issue, you can contact MV by emailing [email protected]. Alternatively, you can add live:minevast on Skype for assistance.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Steam has a thing on it so that if you are not completely satisfied with what you have spent money on you can refund it within two weeks.
I think it would be a good idea if you could do a similar thing here.

Maybe you can trade the VIP rank for some vote keys or some other items that you have to purchase. She just doesn't want the VIP rank or perks.

My girlfriend was bought a VIP rank by SomJura and they are both very active players and have dedicate so much time into the server
(have you seen SomJuras builds think hes coming up on an A+)

SomJura bought the rank for her without asking and as nice as it was of him to do so, she did not want a rank.
So now she is going to get perm banned from one of her favorite servers and communities after being extremely active on creative because a stranger thought he was doing the right thing by buying her a VIP rank. Completely out of her control.

I completely understand now why you have this rule but she hasn't even done anything with the rank.
Take all her perks away or whatever but she is upset because she doesn't want to be perm banned.

Please be patient with me she is very upset.
Steam is a multi-million dollar gaming platform, we are a minecraft server, yet big we are nowhere near those standards. :/

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,338 83