Remove "chat closed from combat" feature

Heklo

VIP
Heklo
Heklo
VIP
Ratings
In KitPvP, there is a feature where the chat is automatically closed when you first enter combat. I believe the purpose of this is meant to prepare you to fight back. In reality, though, it just disorients players further - with players used to pressing 'esc' to leave the chat, it ends up opening the game menu instead, as the chat is already closed. This often interferes with pvp, as well as the chat game (i.e. Type "manacube" first to win!) by closing it out in the middle of typing.

Also, we can't message other players during combat, though the regular chat is allowed - I cannot think of any purpose that serves either. My best guess is when kitpvp was first released, some default configuration settings weren't modified, and players just sort of accepted it.

I don't think anybody likes these features (correct me if I'm wrong), and it seems like a simple fix on both parts.

My suggestions:
- Remove the 'force chat closing' that happens in combat
- Allow players to use commands like /msg while in combat. Any command (aside from teleporting) should be allowed in combat.