Resignation

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Hello everyone,

As you can can tell by the title, I will be resigning from my position as moderator. I would like to thank everyone for all the memories you have given me, and I hope someday I will be able to make more. You all have really been a huge impact on my life, thank you for the opportunity and experience.

-Danny

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Hey Danny... Its sad to see you go :(
I will miss you, and you've made an impact on my life <3

<3 horse

(remember the 99% ;))

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Danny, I'm going to miss you. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope we can talk more. See you soon my favorite moderator, keep on being yourself. ~Chloe

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Sad to see you go Danny. Good luck with life and hopefully you can come back one day <3
-Texans

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Goodbye Danny,
It's sad to see you go, We will miss you. You were an amazing survival staff and you truly put the effort in for staff that was needed. Enjoy your life!
Its_Kat

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Danny, I'm going to miss you. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope we can talk more. See you soon my favorite moderator, keep on being yourself. ~Chloe
Sad to see you go Danny. Good luck with life and hopefully you can come back one day <3
-Texans
Goodbye Danny,
It's sad to see you go, We will miss you. You were an amazing survival staff and you truly put the effort in for staff that was needed. Enjoy your life!
Its_Kat
Hey Danny... Its sad to see you go :(
I will miss you, and you've made an impact on my life <3

<3 horse

(remember the 99% ;))

Thank you so much, I'm totally not crying

It means a lot to know people who have an insane amount of my respect think that way, I appreciate it

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Danny. Honestly, this is a big shocker to hear. It's a shame to know you're resigning. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to see you around. ;)

-Star

Zero

Donator
Ratings
We are all gonna miss you as a moderator Danny, you're are a great human being and no matter what comes next I hope you will be happy. We have had a lot of great memories together and I hope more will come sooner or later.
Zero

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Although I haven't really had the chance to talk to you that much I am still sad to see you step down from your position as a moderator. I am sure you will be missed as part of the staff team and I wish you the best for your future. -Catt <3

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Danny,

I was afraid 1 day it will come to this. I really wish it didn't honestly... But yet it did and we are here at this moment. Your service to Manacube will always be known and you will be marked as big part of the team. You have impacted us all in a good way helping out around the server. What ever the reasoning for this we support you and you will always be loved.

We all love you Danny <3 Thank you for your service as part of the staff team...
-------------
But I do have to do something because well... you did leave the team so for that I will have to do the following <3

Morgaritas

Ratings
Awh it makes me sad to see you resign. Thank you for moderating for a time, you did good. I hope to see you around in the future Danny :D

-Morgan <3

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Hey Danny,

From the very little time I've known you, you have been one of the most delightful people to be around. You're always assisting everyone you can to the best of your abilities and sharing your knowledge. If resigning makes you happy - it makes me happy. Truly, nothing is worth it if it doesn't make you happy.

It's truly a loss to see you go, but I sincerely hope we can meet again in the future. You will leave a long lasting impression on all of our hearts.Thank you so much, Danny.

-Chloe

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Awee Danny,

A couple weeks ago we were talking about how you get bored in survival. I was trying to get you to become a creative mod but you didn't feel qualified. I'm sorry to here you are resigning as a moderator on Manacube, but wish you luck in the future. Hope you will return to Manacube as a staff member one day. Good luck you were a great mod!

-king <3

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Although I haven't really had the chance to talk to you that much I am still sad to see you step down from your position as a moderator. I am sure you will be missed as part of the staff team and I wish you the best for your future. -Catt <3
I love u so much oml best friend 10/10

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
We have had issues recently but i still will miss you, never really got the chance to see you in action since coming back but from my knowledge it was nice talking to you and the day we met was nice as well