RickOG

Ratings
Hello there,
Im Rick, nicknamed the ZaGawd on the server. I just play mc to chill for a while and interact with other players. I'm heavily into cooking, computers, sports, and social activities. Wish to meet a lot of you in the server!

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
112 3
Hello my loud neighbor!
(Context: We're in the same town in Earth and our houses are next to each other, he has a lot of farms which make noise, I don't actually mind it though)
I didn't know you were into cooking. What's the dish you're most proud of for cooking?

Ratings
Hello my loud neighbor!
(Context: We're in the same town in Earth and our houses are next to each other, he has a lot of farms which make noise, I don't actually mind it though)
I didn't know you were into cooking. What's the dish you're most proud of for cooking?
Fancy seeing you here mate. The most delicious meal i've prepared would have to be my loaded baked potatoes (bacon, cheese, and sometimes veggies), medium-rare steak and a side of bread with homemade garlic butter. Exquisite.
PS: Noise is an indicator of exponential bread stacking, we must all become noisy.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Hello and nice to see you here on the forums. It doesn't look like you linked this forum account. You may want to do that so you can get the /cow and rewards. I love cooking too. And noise is normally money so make plenty of noise in game. If you ever need restone help let me know. It's one of my favorite past times

Ratings
Hello and nice to see you here on the forums. It doesn't look like you linked this forum account. You may want to do that so you can get the /cow and rewards. I love cooking too. And noise is normally money so make plenty of noise in game. If you ever need restone help let me know. It's one of my favorite past times
Hey there Steph! I am aware of the rewards program. i linked my mc account to discord and logged into the rewards program with my discord account, so I already have the rewards unlocked on my account. Thanks for your concern and advice though!