BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Heyo!
Unfortunately, there is already a RubiksCube map on the server (even though I prefer your build to be honest). This does mean that the theme is unoriginal. As for the parkour, it consists of basically 100% ladders aside from a few jumps at the end. This makes the parkour become repetitive and boring after a while. Try and add some variation with other blocks, and use some of the newer maps to guide you in this process (/log LaBrava is a favorite of mine). Good luck!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Bass boat tldr

Theme is taken and parkour is way too firm on the ladder jumps

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CrazyTownKid,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have a map based around a Rubik's cube (RubiksCube). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/) to see all the maps accepted on the server!
The build is accurate to a Rubik’s cube, so good job on that. I also liked how you turned the middle part! The build is lacking lots of texture that could make it more attractive, try using different block types.
The parkour fits the length and difficulty of a hard map, so good job on that! Your parkour is very confusing in some parts, try adding signs to show the direction of where to go. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.[Elly]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.