Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
I think it would be neat to add the shop chests like from skyblock to survival. since there is a setwarp perk players can use it to set warps to there very own shops. also There is a lot of stuff you cant sell in shop if added the shop chests can help players sell stuff easier and it can add more ways to get money since a lot of farming stuff cant be sold in /shop or /sell hand. last it would be fun to customize and make the prices in a shop.

thank you for reading plz vote and comment blow what u think about this idea
by Nate4creeper

Ratings
Really hope this idea gets implemented, I have seen it on other servers and it is a great way to bring the community together, physically at least. I know we have auction house and all but that has a time limit and you cant put to many things up. A player shop would be awesome.

Ratings
This idea would fit very nicely into my builds as well, as I currently have "vendors" of sorts in my medieval build but I can't actually sell things through them. This would be an awesome feature to have!

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
I love the idea, i think this would add a new whole different way of buying and selling stuff... But like all new things, some rules might have to change or be added to prevent some sort of scamming

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
I love this idea! I have played other servers with these and it's honestly so easy and simple. This would be a great thing to implement :) +1

-Eddy <3