Should I Stay?

Should I stay on minevast or should i leave.

• Total voters

xMother

Ratings
I am thinking about leaving mine-vast.

Hey, My name is cosmic_coco24 and i mostly play on minevast. I am thinking about leaving minevast because the server is getting really laggy. Another reason is that staff hasn't been on and they are really just focusing on themselves except for a couple of them. I've had a couple experiences with staff being disrespectful and not caring what they do. When i ask for someone to look at my plot and stuff i should do to improve it. One said no fgt ill look at it when it is submitted and another said ill just do /plotme clear when I think i am doing pretty good on it.There has been more them are just two that I decided to put on there.

I may be leaving for a while, forever and I may come back fora little bit. Minevast is the best server i have played on so far but now its getting messy with the staff being mean and the lag. I do have some servers i will be on and if you want them(only if i know u) i will give u them! I am sorry if i done any harm to the server and was mean to people even tho i wanted to make the server chat and the server nice and clean chat and not flooded so i hope 'that you guys have fun without me and if u want to Skype it is: Cosmic_Coco24 or cocolimegreen24 it shouldn't matter. I am just going to end this right here i think and i will probably be deciding from the poll below. But for now Goodbye

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
The lag has been getting better
but...
if you go
i will cri
cri everytiem. Its your decision do something that makes you happy and live life to the fullest

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
We obviously don't want any Member to leave. I personally haven't any lag for weeks on Creative I just get disconnected every now and then, I can deal with that. What staff was that? Also, you know you can report staff here.

xMother

Ratings
We obviously don't want any Member to leave. I personally haven't any lag for weeks on Creative I just get disconnected every now and then, I can deal with that. What staff was that? Also, you know you can report staff here.
Sometimes cliffe does things like that
Crazy
Smek not most times he just dosent tp and im fine with that