Important Should we remove void?

Should we remove void?

• Yes remove void and close the tunnels.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Yes remove void, but leave the tunnels open

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • No dont remove void

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Other:

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niels0507

KitPvP Mod+ | Skyblock Mod
Moderator+
Niels0507
Niels0507
Mod+
Ratings
41 5
Hey,

I am making this poll to see what the kitpvp community would like when it comes to void and the tunnels. Therefor have I created a poll so you can voice ur opinions. I gave 3 possible answers but you are also allowed to comment other suggestions about void and the tunnels. Use this thread to share ur thoughts and opinions, I will be checking it regularly. If you dont want to tell ur opinion here feel free to dm me on discord, NielsDJ.

If you have any questions you can also dm me on discord, NielsDJ.

Have a great day and let us know what you want!
Niels

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
I want the void and tunnels patched up but not if a map change like this is going to mean another 4-5 months of this season.

Ratings
Bimply here, you guys should remove void because I always die in it with all my good gear. also my enemies always die in it and i never get my loot back from the fight! Plz remove it shall ruin expierences for everyonme because all of losers will be hitting ppl off edge and insta killing me, even tho im better than them. Thank you and have a good day

- bimply (staff application waiting)

RedDD

ELITE
CheggoMode
CheggoMode
ELITE
Ratings
When I see the void I have flashbacks and im not talking about the good flashbacks I have nightmares everyday knowing I will die gset again to void this is not good looks

rollingstonerene

VIP+
rollingstonerene
rollingstonerene
VIP+
Ratings
4 5
Keep it please, it balances out pvp in my opinion. I get targeted by dgsets so going down there gives me a chance to be left alone and fight people who have around the same gear as me. I've seen new players hop on just to get farm killed by diamond gsets most likely not joining again. Gsets can duke it out wherever they like and avoid the void, normal kit fighters/irons dont have a choice lol

Vitalised

ELITE
Vitalised
Vitalised
ELITE
Ratings
27 4
Keep it please, it balances out pvp in my opinion. I get targeted by dgsets so going down there gives me a chance to be left alone and fight people who have around the same gear as me. I've seen new players hop on just to get farm killed by diamond gsets most likely not joining again. Gsets can duke it out wherever they like and avoid the void, normal kit fighters/irons dont have a choice lol
I have to agree this is a very good point. The void allows that divide between new/beginner players and well integrated players that have been there much longer with much more experience than the kit fight guys. I understand both sides to this because the guys in gsets get annoyed because theyve spent time and money getting those items. I believe void is both good and bad, personally to help keep kitpvp alive the void is proactive a good thing for the new comers of the server because like what rene says it allows that equal pvp for any player.

Ratings
4 1
Hey! ultrafortnitefan here with an ULTRA hot-take. In my opinion, I think the void adds a great unique element to kitpvp. Because of this, I actually wish to see the void brought back fully. It balances out the skill gap and gives a breathe of fresh air to the less skilled pvpers, which the server mainly consists of. Don't forget, Manacube was at it's peak when they had void. The void was their distinctive feature that stood out among the other kitpvp servers and made it more fun and memorable. Thanks for the consideration.

ManaRayed

ELITE
Kuqn
Kuqn
ELITE
Ratings
37 5
you have well enough money to start fighting in gset brotha man
Post automatically merged:

I have to agree this is a very good point. The void allows that divide between new/beginner players and well integrated players that have been there much longer with much more experience than the kit fight guys. I understand both sides to this because the guys in gsets get annoyed because theyve spent time and money getting those items. I believe void is both good and bad, personally to help keep kitpvp alive the void is proactive a good thing for the new comers of the server because like what rene says it allows that equal pvp for any player.
no beginner knows how to get to void without the disgusting big hole that was in the middle of the map

Hey! ultrafortnitefan here with an ULTRA hot-take. In my opinion, I think the void adds a great unique element to kitpvp. Because of this, I actually wish to see the void brought back fully. It balances out the skill gap and gives a breathe of fresh air to the less skilled pvpers, which the server mainly consists of. Don't forget, Manacube was at it's peak when they had void. The void was their distinctive feature that stood out among the other kitpvp servers and made it more fun and memorable. Thanks for the consideration.
manacube was at its lowest at its void giving players like slikys a home

rollingstonerene

VIP+
rollingstonerene
rollingstonerene
VIP+
Ratings
4 5

no beginner knows how to get to void without the disgusting big hole that was in the middle of the map

I do in fact have enough money for a Gset however I am not interested in buying or using one. Personally I don't find it fun to fight kit fighters or irons in one. The moment I decide to drop down, I know one dude is going to call his three buddies to hop online and kill me for it.

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
I do in fact have enough money for a Gset however I am not interested in buying or using one. Personally I don't find it fun to fight kit fighters or irons in one. The moment I decide to drop down, I know one dude is going to call his three buddies to hop online and kill me for it.
The majority of players in diamond play for diamond fights not to sit at mid and farm kit fights and irons and make the server unplayable for them. And regardless, kit fights will always be able to fight each other from the drop down. The point of the server and loot in general is to acquire the best loot and play with it.

iTiger

PATRON
iTiger
iTiger
Patron
Ratings
14 2
Hey,

I am making this poll to see what the kitpvp community would like when it comes to void and the tunnels. Therefor have I created a poll so you can voice ur opinions. I gave 3 possible answers but you are also allowed to comment other suggestions about void and the tunnels. Use this thread to share ur thoughts and opinions, I will be checking it regularly. If you dont want to tell ur opinion here feel free to dm me on discord, NielsDJ.

If you have any questions you can also dm me on discord, NielsDJ.

Have a great day and let us know what you want!
Niels
imo there are two ways this can be solved. 1 is the loot pops up so items arent lost. 2 is just to remove the void.

Vitalised

ELITE
Vitalised
Vitalised
ELITE
Ratings
27 4

I understand your point however there can be ways to solve that issue. A possible solution to that would be to have a book that opens up as they first join the server that tells them information about the rules, the map (telling them about the void) etc. Just a thought so dont ridicule me:D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
surprised manacube hasn't tried to take on the pit yet

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
manacube was at it's peak in players at the start of s11 when they removed it and everyone was happy.

pomp123

ELITE
Pompously
Pompously
ELITE
Ratings
1 5
The inclusion of the void in Manacube KitPvP serves as a crucial element that not only enhances the gaming experience but also fosters a welcoming environment for players of all skill levels. The void acts as a sanctuary for newcomers, offering them a safe haven where they can familiarize themselves with the mechanics of the game without the fear of immediate confrontation. This feature, in turn, promotes a more inclusive community, encouraging new players to explore and enjoy the diverse aspects of KitPvP. Moreover, the presence of the void contributes to balancing the skill gap, ensuring that seasoned players are kept on their toes. By incorporating the void as a strategic element, Manacube KitPvP maintains an equilibrium that ensures both novices and experts can find their niche, fostering a dynamic and engaging gameplay environment. To remove it would be to disrupt the delicate equilibrium that makes Manacube KitPvP both accessible and thrilling, potentially alienating new players and upsetting the finely tuned dynamics of the server.

The inclusion of the void in Manacube KitPvP serves as a crucial element that not only enhances the gaming experience but also fosters a welcoming environment for players of all skill levels. The void acts as a sanctuary for newcomers, offering them a safe haven where they can familiarize themselves with the mechanics of the game without the fear of immediate confrontation. This feature, in turn, promotes a more inclusive community, encouraging new players to explore and enjoy the diverse aspects of KitPvP. Moreover, the presence of the void contributes to balancing the skill gap, ensuring that seasoned players are kept on their toes. By incorporating the void as a strategic element, Manacube KitPvP maintains an equilibrium that ensures both novices and experts can find their niche, fostering a dynamic and engaging gameplay environment. To remove it would be to disrupt the delicate equilibrium that makes Manacube KitPvP both accessible and thrilling, potentially alienating new players and upsetting the finely tuned dynamics of the server.