Should you appeal - an analysis.

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
As of recently, soon if you get banned or muted you only have two options, wait it out, or appeal. Oh, I do love writing appeals, don't you?
Thanks Dacon...

AYO WTF PAUSE BRO... not good not good. Is this something having to do with EULA, or is it something that can't be shared. Just curious. If it's a EULA thing, there is tons of other servers that also do this, but I'm sure I'm missing something

talk slow for me i work at mcdonalds :3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
AYO WTF PAUSE BRO... not good not good. Is this something having to do with EULA, or is it something that can't be shared. Just curious. If it's a EULA thing, there is tons of other servers that also do this, but I'm sure I'm missing something

talk slow for me i work at mcdonalds :3
it is 100% an EULA thing. A change was made to EULA and to stay compliant Manacube changed as well.

Yairdy

ELITE
Yairdy
Yairdy
ELITE
Ratings
false banned by manaray during combat yesterday. if my appeal is accepted i want 50 cubits lol
DId you provide evidence, like a clip, or did you say you were anticheated and you got unbanned? (Wondering cus i was false banned by mana ray)

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
DId you provide evidence, like a clip, or did you say you were anticheated and you got unbanned? (Wondering cus i was false banned by mana ray)
i didnt have any evidence because i had confidence that manaray wouldnt false ban someone in combat. i trustes cullan in this thread, so was annoyed when it happened. my ban was reduced from perm on kit to temp (2 weeks) across the network

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Most of us have been there. You did something stupid; cheating, macroing, evading, etc. So what now? Well, the only logical thing to do is to go make a forums account, head on over to the big blue appeal button, write a college level essay, wait 3 days, then what? Well, as a pro banned player, let me tell you. I'm currently 0 for like 6 or something idek. But let me make something clear... punishments are never really "accepted.." Not without time at least. Your most likely gonna get the same old, "yeah sorry man idrk, boss says no, try again in 4 weeks or something." If your lucky, you could also get the "i'm just doing my job, but ig your ok... dont do it again though or something." 50 cubits to anyone with a screenshot of the big green "Accepted" next to there appeal, it just doesn't happen.

To anyone reading this, it's all a joke... but seriously, it's kinda hard to get unbanned, everything takes quite a while to do. GL to all my banned homies out there, praying for y'all.
I once did something really stupid on parkour, spammed with some of my pkc buddies. I appealed like a month later and it got accepted