Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
You've been online to see the anticheat? How do you know so much about it with no back end access to it?
if you lot had such detailed back end access to it you would know i wasnt cheating

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Where was I suggesting I did?
firstly, you implied it by calling out penguin when he said that i wasnt cheating and you referenced special access to see that, secondly, im not referring to you as Sonic_Raptor, i referring to a collective 'you' to mean all the staff, and thirdly, i really dont mean to sound so passive aggressive in this thread. i know its not your (sonic raptor's) fault, and i dont mean to sound like im blaming you, but im just pissed off that this whole charade is happening.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
firstly, you implied it by calling out penguin when he said that i wasnt cheating and you referenced special access to see that, secondly, im not referring to you as Sonic_Raptor, i referring to a collective 'you' to mean all the staff, and thirdly, i really dont mean to sound so passive aggressive in this thread. i know its not your (sonic raptor's) fault, and i dont mean to sound like im blaming you, but im just pissed off that this whole charade is happening.
I've had a lot of long and in-depth conversations with Cullan where he's explained different aspects of his Anti-cheat to me. I won't pretend I have anywhere near the same understanding as a developer but the % of a random chance events occurring to false ban on purely vanilla Minecraft is infinitesimally small.

If you weren't cheating there are options like Minecraft log sessions, recordings and other things to prove you are innocent. Being banned is frustrating no matter what but you have more resourceful and helpful options available to you to help you then complaining.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Interesting concept, how there is a thread about appeals... and in the time it took to write a detailed paragraph saying you were innocent an appeal could be submitted... fascinating. In all seriousness, congrats on the reduced ban, Buffy. It might seem ridiculous, but trust me when I say it is a whole lot better than having the perm ban.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
wow, this thread is a rollercoaster of emotions. things have changed since i've played. so theres a new anticheat?
So close to being funny but so far.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Interesting concept, how there is a thread about appeals... and in the time it took to write a detailed paragraph saying you were innocent an appeal could be submitted... fascinating. In all seriousness, congrats on the reduced ban, Buffy. It might seem ridiculous, but trust me when I say it is a whole lot better than having the perm ban.
i sent an appeal almost immediately on finding out

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
As of recently, soon if you get banned or muted you only have two options, wait it out, or appeal. Oh, I do love writing appeals, don't you?
Thanks Dacon...

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Most of us have been there. You did something stupid; cheating, macroing, evading, etc. So what now? Well, the only logical thing to do is to go make a forums account, head on over to the big blue appeal button, write a college level essay, wait 3 days, then what? Well, as a pro banned player, let me tell you. I'm currently 0 for like 6 or something idek. But let me make something clear... punishments are never really "accepted.." Not without time at least. Your most likely gonna get the same old, "yeah sorry man idrk, boss says no, try again in 4 weeks or something." If your lucky, you could also get the "i'm just doing my job, but ig your ok... dont do it again though or something." 50 cubits to anyone with a screenshot of the big green "Accepted" next to there appeal, it just doesn't happen.

To anyone reading this, it's all a joke... but seriously, it's kinda hard to get unbanned, everything takes quite a while to do. GL to all my banned homies out there, praying for y'all.
im like 0/12

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
hell yeah im screwed!
yeahhh welcome to the screwed gang, we can both contemplate how we both are never getting unmuted! But hey, perhaps I can still get unbanned from the discord o_O

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
yeahhh welcome to the screwed gang, we can both contemplate how we both are never getting unmuted! But hey, perhaps I can still get unbanned from the discord o_O
Noodles lied to me he said you didn't like partnered server security LOL

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
tbf it was a more than a little corrupt that you could buy unbans

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
tbf it was a more than a little corrupt that you could buy unbans
To be fair, it wasn't all that bad considering you were only limited to a certain number of purchases per year...

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
To be fair, it wasn't all that bad considering you were only limited to a certain number of purchases per year...
oh really? buying unbans isnt something ive ever had to do before. how many can you buy?