Rejected sincrozane - hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
name of map: sincrozane
made by: 32maze/irirob/pilstar/robin (me)
theme: color
difficulty: medium
total jumps: 104
teleport: /plot teleport -130;52

info: i spend 2 weeks building this map, i really love it. i followed the instructions of map making on manacube. i couldn't find the option to give my map a name so i placed a sign with the name at the begining, also i had to move the begining all the way down so the other parts of the parkour (like the big slime block jump) wouldn't be counted as 36 blocks under starting erea.

screenshots:
screenshot 1.PNG
screenshot 2.PNG
screenshot 4.PNG
screenshot 5.PNG
screenshot 3.PNG
screenshot 6.PNG
screenshot 7.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hi! I'd like to give you a few tips, and ways to make your map better. First off, the map needs to have a theme. There has to be one big build, and the parkour going off of that. You can check any map to see how this works. Second, the parkour is too easy, and doesn't fit the difficulty. Even though it gets harder as you go on, the parkour at the beginning is far to easy to be a hard map. Lastly, the parkour has no variance. Try to incorporate different blocks in your parkour. This could be heads, cakes, or even lily pads. Best of luck to you!

Ratings
yes the theme is color, thats why the block changes every stage, also yes this isnt a hard map but the forum said that the difficulty depends on how many jumps there are, and i counted 104 which would make it an insan map but the jumps are eas most of the time so i called it a hard map

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya 32maze!
Sadly, I shall be rejecting your map

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around colours (Colors, 3DRainbow). Before creating parkour please make sure to check out the map list to see all the maps accepted on the server! You can do so here; Parkour Map List

The BUILD of your map is a problem. Add a main build and/or island to your map so that you can path the parkour around the build and add the detail that this map is currently missing.

The PARKOUR of the map is mainly floating, which makes the map look messy. Make sure your parkour is incorporated into the build. When building parkour, choose a difficulty to guide the number of jumps required. The parkour itself should also be more varied, consider using different block choices and prevent repeating the same jumps within a short span.

Good luck in the future![TigerTwist]
Any issues at all, feel free to contact me on my discord.
- Jash

Ratings
it literly said you have to build this in a void erea and it did not say to have a main build in the center and it only said to make your build have a theme and not have a original theme. you cant blame for things the guide dind't say

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
it literly said you have to build this in a void erea and it did not say to have a main build in the center and it only said to make your build have a theme and not have a original theme. you cant blame for things the guide dind't say
*cough*
1625180205066.png

Status
Not open for further replies.