Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
FLASH SALE - 30% OFF (IN HONOR OF SKYBLOCK 3.0)
http://store.minevast.com

The long awaited Skyblock 3.0 is finally here! Over the past week i've worked endlessly on this update, which contains a lot of brand new things - So there may be a couple bugs here and there! Please report them if you find any.

To start off, we recently purchased another dedicated server, and have moved Skyblock to it. This is to decrease the overall load of our servers (less lag). We will also be moving Prison and possibly factions to this dedi soon.

Everything on Skyblock has reset, except for your ranks. Speaking of ranks, all donator ranks are now available on Skyblock (Premium, VIP, Legend, Vast and Sponsor). However, you won't have these ranks upon logging in, as these were never registered on the server. To claim your rank, go to http://bit.ly/claimrank
TIP: Once you've claimed your rank, you can type /claim in-game to get your cash and mcMMO credits!

Here are some of the many new features Skyblock 3.0 has to offer:
  • New Spawn
  • New starting islands (Regular, Donator, and our 2.0 island)
  • New Auction system - Type /auc to open up the Auction House!
  • New anti-scamming trade system - Simply type /trade <player> to trade them through a GUI
  • Sell your items on the go with /sell
  • Nether Fortress rate nerfed
  • Can now use color codes in anvils
  • Mob Spawning / Chunk rates are now how they're supposed to be
  • New sidebar
  • Many new island features
  • New island challenges ( Still a WIP )
  • New chest lock system, simply place a sign on a chest for it to auto lock.
  • mcMMO heavily tweaked
  • AFK kicker implemented
  • Easy to use User Interfaces
  • Mythical Treasure Chests added ( I will be adding more rewards before selling keys on the store )
  • PvP Island arena! /warp pvp
  • Longer nicknames
  • PETS have returned!
  • Now selling ores in shop for mcMMO smelting
  • Some awesome new donator perks! Also each rank has their own kit
  • Trails/Clouds fixed/updated
  • Auto-Smelt removed
  • New spawner system, right click on a spawner to change it. Requires money now depending on what you are changing it to.
  • New chat format + hover
  • No. More. Lag. ( I guarantee it ) ( Not talking about FPS lag )
There's a lot of smaller things that have been updated/added but I honestly can't remember/don't want this list to be too long.

So with that said, I hope you guys enjoy this update! I will make sure to fix any bugs you find ASAP. Also will be releasing a Mob Arena soon.

-------------------------------------------------

Parkour

It's been crazy this past week with Parkour! We've had many youtubers/streamers randomly come on and start recording! This almost instantly filled up both Parkour servers, so we decided to release a third server, as you may already know.

Filling the servers up made me really realize how poorly coded our main parkour plugin was. We've gotten a developer to make a brand new one, causing virtually no lag at all. Parkour use to be at 15TPS, but now we're at a solid 20TPS. If you notice any lag spikes, this could be from a voting bug we're currently having on all servers which is costing a lot of TPS.

The Radio has also returned and songs now loop after finishing!

We have some big updates planned for parkour, including a new mini-game we're creating in collaboration with goCreative called "The Drop". This will be synced to the parkour servers, and more updates on this will be out soon.

Seeing how fun the last Parkour Tournament was, the mods and I plan to do these as much as possible, so make sure to keep an eye out for news posts of upcoming tournaments!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Prison

A frequently asked question we've been getting is:
When is Prison 2.0 coming out??

If you haven't already read Dynsalir's thread on Prison 2.0, please check it out here:
http://forums.minevast.com/threads/lets-talk-about-prison.2559/

The plan was for me to work on SB 3.0 and Dylan to work on Prison 2.0, however some things came up for Dylan including unexpected University assignments causing the work to be pushed back. Now that SB 3.0 is released, I will also be working on Prison 2.0, so expect updates on that from us soon! (At least a week)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vote Winners

Finally, here are the top voters of April! Thank you everyone for voting this month, and congratulations to the following. Double Rewards Week is also now live and will be till June 8th.

Your coupon codes have been sent to your /mail on the Hub server. You can use these codes on checkout @ http://store.minevast.com

Last edited:

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
i have a problom on skyblock is not saing that i am a legend
you won't have these ranks upon logging in, as these were never registered on the server. To claim your rank, go to http://bit.ly/claimrank
TIP: Once you've claimed your rank, you can type /claim in-game to get your cash and mcMMO credits!

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
thanks dacon but is late spirit help me on that but thanks

(prison is open so why you say that)

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
Dacon, you should add: /fix all (/fix is good, but /fix all is even better) and a lot of the donors on SB 3.0 want some sort of Donor Shop