Skywars map "deserted island"

i made a map (on my own) it is called deserted island i would love for it to be used as i love skywars it has been seen by a few skywars staff and they said they liked it. the map has no 1.8 blocks and is made for up to 10 players some islands are further away from others so they have a bonus chest to compensate for it thanks!!! you can find this on creative at /p h iTs_ToM_JoNeS

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
i made a map (on my own) it is called deserted island i would love for it to be used as i love skywars it has been seen by a few skywars staff and they said they liked it. the map has no 1.8 blocks and is made for up to 10 players some islands are further away from others so they have a bonus chest to compensate for it thanks!!!
So your telling everybody to imagine what your map is.
I don't see screenshots or a link to download the skywars map.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
i made a map (on my own) it is called deserted island i would love for it to be used as i love skywars it has been seen by a few skywars staff and they said they liked it. the map has no 1.8 blocks and is made for up to 10 players some islands are further away from others so they have a bonus chest to compensate for it thanks!!!
Please offer screenshots! If it was on the creative server, please set a warp there!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
another thing i bought legend about a year ago then i lsot it 2 weeks after i bought it (dont no why) i got it back then the day after changed my name and it says 48 hours it has been about a week and i still havnt got it, also a while ago i lost everything on prison, i came on a few days ago and player Cheech4 had his items and rank back yet i didnt so i asked him how. he said it wasnt a reset it was a save loss so i was wondering if i could get all my stuff back