Slime Spawns (Advice Wanted Pls)

Ratings
I have been told a few things now about finding the slime chunk that is in your Skyblock region. I have been told it has be around Y 60 and some have said Y30.. If I set my Island to Swamp and build out, will the slimes just spawn on their own without the spawner? Or can I keep it at Jungle? I would love to keep jungle so maybe temp Swamp and then place my spawner and put it back? I am not sure what to do at this point.

foxglove4279

Ratings
I share an island with Durzo22, and I found our slime junk purley through LUCK. I was told all of the same things you were, but none of them worked for me. Our island is always set to mooshroom because I can't stand the spawning of random mobs. However, one day I was placing blocks on the lowest level possible for skyblock islands and slime just started spawning( without a spawner) all of a sudden. So this tells me that: no, you don't need a slime spawner for slimes to spawn (but we had one so we could get the challenge) and no, your island doesn't need to be set to swamp in order for slimes to spawn.
Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Ratings
I share an island with Durzo22, and I found our slime junk purley through LUCK. I was told all of the same things you were, but none of them worked for me. Our island is always set to mooshroom because I can't stand the spawning of random mobs. However, one day I was placing blocks on the lowest level possible for skyblock islands and slime just started spawning( without a spawner) all of a sudden. So this tells me that: no, you don't need a slime spawner for slimes to spawn (but we had one so we could get the challenge) and no, your island doesn't need to be set to swamp in order for slimes to spawn.
Hope this helps :)
That does help. Thanks. I am on like Y 30 right now.. I will keep looking. Thanks for Replying.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
use /seed, idk why but that cmd works. then go to a slime chunk finder. put da coordinates and seed in (i cant spell sry) and then find the slime chunk on ur is