Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Jumps: ~110
Checkpoints: 7
/plot home animaljam71:18

Some of the jumps look hard but I swear to god they are pretty easy. If you are gonna nerf or change anything
tell me what you change through my discord (kujikuji#5986) because I don't want a bunch of weird nerfs if it
were to be accepted. Yall change the WEIRDEST shit. I was the main builder for like 80% but everyone that is added/trusted
to the plot also helped.

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey kuji,

I'll be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a couple of days for us to come to a final decision on your map.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Kuji,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat unoriginal, we have many maps with a similar aesthetic to this map, however there are some unique aspects of the build that the theme isn't as much of a concern. The build is nice as well, the slime cavern itself is a unique touch and the island is well terraformed with well built structures. Nice work on that!

The parkour gradually gets harder with the beginning of the map starting almost like an expert difficulty, and by the end the map is just hard jump vomit that is unforgiving and unenjoyable. The path is confusing at many points and some jumps feel downright impossible (such as the 5 block jump in the slime cavern) there are also zero strats explaining some of these jumps. In addition, there are far too few checkpoints that make the map even more difficult.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.