• All of your maps suck, you keep your level in this one. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
So yeah... I have not sumbitted parkour maps in long time (a week :p), but now I can finally say why. I have been making this parkour, what is not just normal parkour with a theme. This is a theme... With a parkour! :D

This parkour map is called Snake Parkour and it is different than any other parkour on the server. The map has 7 different snakes (+one bonus snake), 200 jumps (a lot but many of the jumps are easy), 8 checkpoints and it's ranked Insane.

But what makes it so different? Yeah, good question. It's probably because you have many ways to jump to and there is not always "the right way" where you jump, sometimes you can find even 5 ways where you can jump, just go where ever you want, but remember; your goal is to go on top of each one of the snakes and jump to the checkpoint place.

Starting place

Snake 1. Normal Snake

Snake 2. Double Snake

Snake 3. Frozen Snake

Snake 4. Rainbow Snake

Snake 5. Petrified Snake

Snake 6. Fat Snake

Snake 7. The End Snake

Bonus Snake. Hot Snake
Hope you like this new parkour map and cya another day with another parkour! ;)

And yeah, the warp is /warp SnakeParkour or /warp SnakePk

Last edited:

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
This is cool. It reminds me of a map I played on single player with a ton of different snakes like this one. :D Nice map!

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Where do you go? Can you please Put signs
Angel, the whole point of the map is to figure out where your supposed to go without signs. It is sort of like a puzzle, parkour map.

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
Hi nixi! Sick map bro! I think ive seen 3 of the snakes which are red green and blue on a parkour map singleplayer, and i love the creativity! Hope this makes it into the parkourse,

Your friend and building partner,
ShadowHopper

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
This is AWESOME, I love it because even when you do know the solution (which would take quite a bit of memory) you still have to make the jumps which are pretty difficult in themselves :D
~Cheech <3

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Hi nixi! Sick map bro! I think ive seen 3 of the snakes which are red green and blue on a parkour map singleplayer, and i love the creativity! Hope this makes it into the parkourse,

Your friend and building partner,
ShadowHopper
This is AWESOME, I love it because even when you do know the solution (which would take quite a bit of memory) you still have to make the jumps which are pretty difficult in themselves :D
~Cheech <3
Thank you guys! And Cheech I made the snakes like I just set a block where you have to jump and then I make the snake go there. ;)