Rejected Snow Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Heyy, I think this is a nice parkour! I like the fact that you made some 'sections' of different parkour jumps! The only thing I would change, is that you might want to change the finish block into a red wool, to make clear that the course is a hard map. Good job! c:

Ratings
Heyy, I think this is a nice parkour! I like the fact that you made some 'sections' of different parkour jumps! The only thing I would change, is that you might want to change the finish block into a red wool, to make clear that the course is a hard map. Good job! c:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice, though it has been used a few times before already. Make sure your theme is original to raise the acceptance chance.
- The build is not the greatest, it is messy and doesn't have much to it in general. Try making a course more compact, for example by building one main build with smaller ones connected to it. Having random builds all spread out make it look messy and not appealing in general. Also try to have it all build either by hand or WorldEdit rather than by having default trees.
- The jumps are decent. There is variety for sure, but try to have this all mixed instead of having them be sections. This, or make the sections smaller and more frequent. Otherwise it will just get boring. Also, when using different blocks for jumps, try to actually make the jumps different, at the moment they are all straight forward and not too hard. This will be easier to add when you have a main build where you build your jumps upon.
- The length suits a hard course nicely, but due to the difficulty of the jumps it would be a medium map. Same goes for the checkpoint placement.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.