Software's Intro

Ratings
Hey guys my name is Software. I am actually 15 turning 16 on December 6th. Im new on the forums and also on the server. I know already what the rules are and how to behave :) So thanks and i hope to make some friends on this server/forums! :D

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Welcome to MineVast! If you have any questions, PM me on the forums, or msg me in-game ;)

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,310 41
Wow. Software should meet Windows10. They might get along well, or have a conflict and crash their computers. :rolleyes: nvm.

Anyway, welcome to MineVast. If you have problems or need anything let me know and I will do my best to help. Hope to see you in Skyblock soon!

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hey Software Welcome to Minevast!! Minevast IS the best server!! hope to see you around!! :p

Ratings
Thanks! :D
Welcome to MineVast! If you have any questions, PM me on the forums, or msg me in-game ;)
Will do! :)
Wow. Software should meet Windows10. They might get along well, or have a conflict and crash their computers. :rolleyes: nvm.

Anyway, welcome to MineVast. If you have problems or need anything let me know and I will do my best to help. Hope to see you in Skyblock soon!
Lol :p Hope to see you online!
Hey Software Welcome to Minevast!! Minevast IS the best server!! hope to see you around!! :p
Sweet! Hope to see you as well! :D
Hey Hey!
Welcome to the Minevast Community!
If you have any questions about Parkour, you can ask me!
Will do! Thanks! ::)