JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I am making this thread because I was muted for 3 hours because I said in chat "kkk". My friend James21 Said "JuanitoG Im going AFK" And I said "kkk" (when I meant to put "kk") by accident and got muted for 3 hours for racism. I'm not fighting/appealing the mute I'm just saying sorry to anyone I offended, please do not hate on Phinx for doing his job, I understand why he muted me, just know this was NOT intentional. Sorry to anyone I offended in Creative. https://gyazo.com/5bb15742647968441adfe401d0d9d4d8

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I am sorry this had to happen to you.
Phinx was obviously trying to do the best for the server and muted you on the suspicion that you were racist. Staff have a lot to deal with and can make mistakes or read chat wrongly.

Do not worry, this will not make the staff see you in a bad light and I believe in you when you say you mistyped.

Although you didn't mean to do anything wrong, well done for saying sorry to anyone you possibly offended. That is a respectable thing to do.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I am sorry this had to happen to you.
Phinx was obviously trying to do the best for the server and muted you on the suspicion that you were racist. Staff have a lot to deal with and can make mistakes or read chat wrongly.

Do not worry, this will not make the staff see you in a bad light and I believe in you when you say you mistyped.

Although you didn't mean to do anything wrong, well done for saying sorry to anyone you possibly offended. That is a respectable thing to do.
Thank you. I've talked with Phinx already to make sure we're still friends.