Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey ItzCakie,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have already have a Spongebob-themed map currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. I say this because it looks incredibly similar to the Spongebob build in our map "Spongebob". We don't want similar builds on our map, so this is just not in an acceptable state. Also, the floating parkour does not do the build any favors.
  • Parkour: The parkour was easy enough for the easy difficulty but it was a little too long for it, nothing too major. Although, it did have a bigger issue: lack of variety. The parkour was very repetitive, evidenced by the multiple segments where you'd do the same jump over and over again. You must remember to make your parkour as technically varied as possible so that it's fun to do. Be creative!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.