Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Most of the parkour is floating, which unfortunately isn't accepted on ManaCube anymore. I suggest you try to put the parkour on the builds instead of around them :)

The build looks messy, made up of just rectangles of spruce-themed blocks, try to make the build look a bit more like an actual spruce land.

I'm not a map judge so my opinions won't affect your submission, this is just feedback. Good luck

Ratings
Most of the parkour is floating, which unfortunately isn't accepted on ManaCube anymore. I suggest you try to put the parkour on the builds instead of around them :)

The build looks messy, made up of just rectangles of spruce-themed blocks, try to make the build look a bit more like an actual spruce land.

I'm not a map judge so my opinions won't affect your submission, this is just feedback. Good luck
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback!!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya _Enn!
Sadly, your map is being rejected!

Firstly, the BUILD of your map is lacking in detail and could do with some more depth! I encourage you to add more detail to the build itself and create a "main build" to incorporate your parkour around!

The THEME of your build is overused and unoriginal here on ManaCube, there are already Minecraft Biome themed maps on the server: [ FloatingBiomes - SpookyTrees - BiomesPK ]. When creating a map, ensure that the theme is original, a full list of already accepted maps can be found here.

Lastly, the PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube, when building the parkour try to incorporate it around and within the main build of your map! Next, the parkour fits the difficulty of a medium map, rather than an easy but the length is spot on, try to balance these out! Finally, the jumps themselves lack variance, try to add different blocks to the parkour such as trapdoors, ice, walls, and flower pots.

I wish you the best of luck with your future maps, thank you for your submission! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.