Staff Application symbols.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Hi,

To start with, I know this question has probably already been answered but I can't find it anywhere. With the Staff applications, some have a golden padlock next to them, saying locked. Others, such as mine, has a pair of purple binoculours saying watched. Does anyone know what these mean?

Thanks for your time,

CarrotPie

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
To add onto what Pqcket has said, yes, what he has said is mostly correct. When a forum thread has a golden padlock next to it, that means it's locked. In other words, you are still able to view the thread; however, you are not able to post a reply to the locked thread. Finally, the purple binoculars mean that you are watching that specific thread. This means that you will be notified of almost everything that happens on that thread, such as when and who posts a reply.

In the case of Staff Applications, if an application is locked, that means it is either in the Reviewing stage or it has been rejected/closed. The same information listed above with the purple binoculars applies here.

I believe that if you post a reply on a thread, the website automatically enables the "purple binoculars" for you. On the other hand, if you would like to watch a thread without replying to it, just simply click the "Watch Thread' button at the top near the title.

26a1766de5a64575ba726c07114cb98d[2].png

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
The purpose of this study was to find out how viable it would be to use traditional symbols with special reference to Asante linguist staff symbols in creating surface textile designs to widen the scope of their application and significance. Most traditional symbols are not popular in usage; hence their philosophical meanings are not understood by many. The study explored the feasibilities of developing textile designs from symbols of Asante linguist staff tops and using the meanings or names of the symbols for the generated designs as a means of making people understand and appreciate the significance of these symbols
Just... no.