QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
~ Hey ManaCube community! ~

I would love to give a quick thanks to the server staff team for all of their hard work and dedication. You all honestly deserve recognition for the heavy work load that youre carrying individually. From the amount of patience that we witness ManaCube staff team practice on the daily, to simply welcoming players logging online. Without you we wouldnt have the server that stands today, and i think that it goes without saying we all appreciate your continued participation/ activity on ManaCube.

- Subject for thought -
2020 for a number of different people has already shown itself for being a very challenging year. While i am sure that there is most likely still more that this year has in store for some, it really is important that we continue to stay mindful of others. Keeping in mind that every person is fighting a battle that we may not see ourselves & that by doing so we potentially improve not only the well being of others, but for ourselves. When i notice our regular staff members sometimes treated like crap, yet they are actively logging online and going out of their way to help players. That acts as a constant reminder to me that no matter what obstacle life throws in our direction that we can always set the proper example for others & do the right thing.
Thanks again staff team. Youre all freaking awesome! <3

A special thanks from Daymares party on Survival - Specifically to the following staff members:
_anxi_
Sonic_Raptor
Pyro_Tortilla

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Very nice to hear some people appreciate the things the staff team do for ManaCube, yea sometimes we might be looked at differently for punishments we give out but we all love ManaCube in the end and wish for the best! :)

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
thank you so much <<3 we try our absolute hardest to make the community as welcoming as possible and allow players a safe space to chat with their friends and play games. shoutout to my parkour mod friends and varying chatmods that work together to keep our chat clean, it's a daunting task that puts a lot of stress on us when it's constantly flooding with nonsense. i love to see that our effort to help is making an impact on the playerbase <<3 we wouldn't be here without the players who make up our community in the first place

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
85 3
Yea good take staff are under-appreciated some players forget we are all just people, Thanks to every staff member <3 ur the best

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
I completely agree! I've really liked the staff team from the moment I joined manacube. I play survival and the staff there are honestly just the best. Shout out to all of you who have helped out the whole community and allow us to grow together as a server!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
THANK YOU STAFF!!! Sorry if i drive you nuts jasajhjahfhafa!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
this is a wholesome thread i approve
also, thank you staff, manacube (*cough cough* parkour *cough cough*) would be a mess without you all and we respect and appreciate the work y'all do for us!!!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
(*cough cough* parkour *cough cough*)
:eyes: agreed
Apart from that, thank you for your kind words!! To everyone else as well <33 we appreciate that you appreciate our work for the server (appreciatception??) ;O