Staff with [VIP]

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Hi everyone.
I was reading
[VIP] Creative Extra Perks on creative and I saw that it says: "Apply for Staff on our website" so I wanted to know if that´s true. ´Cause I don´t know if as VIP you can appy for staff if you are 12 years old. I´m VIP, I need my Donator tag, thanks.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
You have to be 15 to apply for staff and you don't need a rank to apply for staff
Ok, I know but I tought that if you had a rank and you are less than 15 years old you could apply, sorry .

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
To fully clear this up..

Recently the age requirement was changed to 14 instead of 15, having a rank does not change this though.
A rank is NOT required to apply, but encouraged.
..And in case you haven't already, make a post on the Donator Rank thread if you want the tag on the forums (It can take a while though, so be patient)

Ratings
7 1
Yes they Recently changed the Staff age to 14, and it does not matter if you have a rank or not, it will not count towards the Grading Process as EmmaLouise said.

Always,

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Ik guys, but what I mean is that I cannot understand why is that advice there. o_O

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Soffix great to see that you've bought a rank - to clear up any final confusions, you have to be 14 to legally be accepted. You CAN apply when you are 12, as I've done before, but you will most likely end up getting some tips. If you write a phenominal application and have always been a great member, as I proceed you have, then there is a SMALL chance that you might be considered for a possible underage staff option. Just wanted to clear up any final confusion that Yoshi did not cover, but I think he posted very sufficiently. :)

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Soffix great to see that you've bought a rank - to clear up any final confusions, you have to be 14 to legally be accepted. You CAN apply when you are 12, as I've done before, but you will most likely end up getting some tips. If you write a phenominal application and have always been a great member, as I proceed you have, then there is a SMALL chance that you might be considered for a possible underage staff option. Just wanted to clear up any final confusion that Yoshi did not cover, but I think he posted very sufficiently. :)
Very good explaniation. I think they will be helped a lot.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Lovely.